yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Hey Phat,

So does the ronda content end because you did not make her a futa or does she get new scenes as a non futa going forward as well?

Edit: I should read the full spoiler at least before posting xD

So yes, it seems the ronda content would actually end for me before the point of acquiring the potion because I really dont like the futa fetish at all.
Read my post.

Just to be clear...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
How can I get this option?
What mission is it?
I personally got this option after completing the first mission.
The option "About Lara" appears when talking to the doctor after visiting the shooting range.

How to regenrate suki's arm. Help please?
Visit the doctor and choose "Ask about the arm for Saki" and then go back to Saki and choose "I spoke with Maria", you then have the option to let her pay, split the cost or pay for her. I personally used the console to give myself all the money and I payed it myself (300 credits)

Reactions: Lord_stark

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
The option "About Lara" appears when talking to the doctor after visiting the shooting range.

Visit the doctor and choose "Ask about the arm for Saki" and then go back to Saki and choose "I spoke with Maria", you then have the option to let her pay, split the cost or pay for her. I personally used the console to give myself all the money and I payed it myself (300 credits)
Thanks bro

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
How do I continue the main story? It only says i have to talk to Cassandra. But i can't talk to her about anything. And also is there a bug in the Brothel Quest because it says after the advertisement i have to talk to Celine and Rose but there is no oprtion to talk about it?

Dec 1, 2017
Small bug I ran into, after starting a new play through, you can have romance route sex with saki now immediately after meeting her by just going to her room. I think you can do it after entering the corruption route with her too.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017

How do you open the console ?

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
does this game have any ntr content like the last one? like the husband knows or actively encourage it?
i think currently the husband is a non character with no interaction besides the intro? might have forgotten something but he's barely there
By the time you are woken up, Cassandra/your mother and her (now ex-)husband have already gotten a divorce, and now only have a professional relationship. So he really doesn't have any knowledge of the relationships you are having with anyone.

Basically the only people so far that know about you having relations with anyone else are Maria and Ronda, I believe, because their routes intersect, and maybe some of the interactions on the first planet mission (I can't remember for sure but I think there might be some group scenes or scenes done in front of other people), but none are remotely Netori-themed at all.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
few questions here since discord isnt public:
1. There is no news about adding a full harem path that is just one branch right?
2. Will this game have lots of scenes of preggo sex?
2.1. Not just one for each girl but multiple ones for each girl in different locations
3. Any gay scenes planned with femenine looking guys like the MCs brother? with both variations top and bottom for those who are into one or the other
4. When will this game hit steam?
5.No WT or WT mod ? cause what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Arnik2537
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes