Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
See now why can't every sandbox game be like this? Straight forward objectives, markers on the map telling you where the missions are and where to go. This shit is perfect.
Yeah, I've never had an issue with sandbox games in concept, only with them being overly cryptic and obscure to the point of frustration.

Just be straightforward and to the point and - preferably - don't have things that can only happen at one specific time frame on one specific day of the week that can get skipped over by unavoidable automatic events that are completely out of the players control, making the player have to go through an entire in-game week of twiddling their proverbial thumbs to get back to the point where they can progress the quest they were trying to progress in the first place.

Ideally, just don't have a time frame mechanic at all, and just let players pick and choose when to do which events/quests and when to interact with which characters in which order, up until it reaches the "main story" needing to progress, or possibly some characters needing progress with different characters, or something else needing to be done.

But if you're going to have time frames, at least leave it at that, and avoid having days of the week and making events tied to specific days, because then things can get far too annoying with just having to waste in-game time to get to the day you need to do something because there's no quests available for days at a time.

And ALWAYS make events only start when the player chooses to start them (assuming time frames and days are part of the game especially), rather than having them automatically start just because the player entered a location or woke up on a day, or whatever, so they don't end up being dragged past the specific time frame they were waiting for to engage a quest by an event they didn't care about in the slightest.

Sorry, my sandbox rant just kind of exploded out of me there :ROFLMAO:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
loved what i am seeing so far. gave me a whole mass effect androndea vibe which i hope thats what they were aiming for. with out just stealing characters and races from it which is awesome. hopeing to get to some futa aliens eventully. any news if its gonna be strict male player only or if theirs gonna be a female/futa player added later?

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

COTe

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone have a separated full love and full corruption saves? My saves are a mess and i confused which is which. Big thanks in advance

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
If there was a changelog, it probably would say something like this

"Added 1 random, completely unrelated sexscene in autoplay with no involvement of the player.

2 text variations for the different paths (corruption, romance)"

TBH nothing has really changed since Fate of Irnia, the CGs are better now but the rest of the game just isn't worth playing. Basically you get the update, skip time to talk to an NPC at the intended daytime, watch the one sexscene without being able to decide anything, update content end.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry, my sandbox rant just kind of exploded out of me there :ROFLMAO:
Let it out and preach, brother. After many years and thousands of games, a man's patience is naught but a thin, torn tarp half-submerged in the endless sea of things that waste our fucking time. Praise be to life preservers such as cheat mods and gallery unlockers, a toast to the tireless privateers and pirates harpooning the bows of barques bloated with all too much ballast and none too much booty.

Last edited:

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Let it out and preach, brother. After many years and thousands of games, a man's patience is naught but a thin, torn tarp half-submerged in the endless sea of things that waste our fucking time. Praise be to life preservers of cheat mods and gallery unlockers, a toast to the tireless privateers and pirates harpooning the bows of barques bloated with all too much ballast and none too much gold.
Honestly, if I ever decided to make a game (very unlikely even though I have a few ideas I would love to make, I just don't think I'm actually capable of the work required to follow through), I feel like I would probably still rather do a sandbox-lite game following the limitations I laid out previously - most likely I would just have no time frames whatsoever and just allow you to choose what order to tackle different LIs in rather than it being like a VN that just uses paths (which could still gate people's preferred LI behind interactions with characters they don't care about or forces you to choose between two LIs when you might want both) or even worse a KN that just forces you down a single path.

And if I did something like, say, Power Vacuum or other similar games do where it has "to progress the story you have to do all the other character's events" I would likely give the option to "blacklist" an LI so that their events only give you the core story relevant parts and just flat out don't offer any of the adult/relationship related content, or just give the option to partake in that content for each event if people want to decide per event.

At least that's how I believe a sandbox game should be handled, in terms of an adult game.

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Last edited:

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
Curious if I just screwed something up, but I currently have several quest paths that arent marked with anything like "thats it for this build" but require being on hope 1 again, however, the hanger wont let me go back at all, despite it being the actual mission of the MC at this point after getting back and talking to the general. did I just finish up to where things are done, or did I somehow fuck up my progression?

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes