NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What stats are important? and can you increase them and how? and what is the max you can increase them too?

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Just started this and having a blast the first 15 minutes. But btw, based on your experience, what stat you think is most important? I did intelligence-5 and sexuality-4. Then Charisma-3, Dex-2 and strength in the weakest.

tiotiop

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guys quick question, hoping im not repeating someone...
I just replayed the whole 0.49 version of the game, but i still cant find a option to return to the planet a second time, managed to get saki new content and all, but the hangar never shows the option and i have no more dialogue options with admiral and captain, is it due to the incest patch? or its just bugged?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.49 + IC + Gallery Unlock by MetalChicken

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 198 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
I'm playing this on android and I think all my missions are bugged.
I can't continue "close relation", my task list says to visit Cassandra on the bridge but every time I do the only option I get is to leave.
I can't continue the rose and Celine quest - it says to go back after a day but I've waited like 20 days and it won't move forward.
I have a quest saying to go to Saki's room but it's just the same two sex scenes and no real progress.

Idk how I bugged the entire fuckin game or how to fix it lol

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes