Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this game needs some serious bugfixes...unless old saves with each new version arent compatible anymore.
feels like NCC at this point...

sundaefantastic1234

Mar 25, 2021
is cassandra’s pregnant model even in the game? because she announced her pregnancy to me and i’ve skipped so many days to see the model but she looks exactly the same

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
is cassandra’s pregnant model even in the game? because she announced her pregnancy to me and i’ve skipped so many days to see the model but she looks exactly the same
I unpacked the game and yes her standing model is in the files. However there is no dialogue save for the announcement scene. I also tried waiting several days, traveling to the planet, etc. She likely doesn't progress yet, presumably because there's no delivery scene added.

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord5

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Gotta say i really love those tongue chicks in Hope 1. How they react to you the moment you defeat the lizard leader and become arena champion. They go crazy for you as you are one of a kind breeding partner, the best there is. They throw themselves at you wanting a piece of you. Even the queen, being a pragmatist is like "I am the best my race has to offer, you are the best your race has to offer. Our daughter would be legendary".
The moment you make the queen pregnant she is ecstatic knowing that she will give birth to greatness. As a romance you can even suggest taking part in the princess's upbringing the queen being very happy about that.
This is so natural and primal and it makes sense with that species. They want you because you have that potential and gene potency to make even stronger members of their species.
Can't wait to get more of them. Love this stuff.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Stellar Dream [v0.57] [Winterlook] - Compressed

Win/Linux [342 MB]
- - - -

Mac [307 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Hi, got bored last night. I tried to "increase" the fps and "adjust" a scene from this game, tell me what do you think, im curious.

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
I
So I'm guessing combat will be improved later or something? Because it seems kinda pointless atm. You're told they're going attack through text, email, a smoke signal, then standard 3-7 day shipping. Before they do anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea the tease is too much, I want a Boruda scene.

Reactions: lnppo

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hello,

I am getting this error when attempting to have sex with mom (admiral) on the bridge. Any suggestions on how to fix it? I am not sure if it is the game or the ipatch.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes