RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
I expect to bang aliens and certainly satisfied, also anyone know how to unlock the third scene of Luna (golem engineer)?

Reactions: ZILIUS

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I expect to bang aliens and certainly satisfied, also anyone know how to unlock the third scene of Luna (golem engineer)?
One is for romance other is for corruption (either chose romance or "what can I get in return" or sth then corruption
Maybe you need to have low karma for it don't know

Reactions: RamenShark
May 1, 2022
Hello everyone, I need help, I want to increase money + increase statistics at the beginning of the game, where is that folder located to change statistics + increase money

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
this game needs some serious bugfixes...unless old saves with each new version arent compatible anymore.
feels like NCC at this point...
this is more on ren'py tbh.
i still prefer
S.H.E.L.T.E.R.
i'm up for the dev doing his thing and seeing two finished games is a positive, makes me willing to support the dev since i know i won't fuel his crack addiction in exchange of lies, that spot is already taken by todd howard :KEK:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is the 2nd time of getting a female pregnant with internal view.
StellarDream 2024-10-14 17-22-13-37.jpg Internal tag needed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will I get into trouble if I get involved with all the women at the same time or is this game a harem?
I have had no trouble so far.
Some of them even tell you they don't mind you being with other women, no harem though because no one knows about the others as of now.
That may change later in the game though.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.57 + Gallery unlock + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 311 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes