HTML Stellar Justice [v0.1a] [Primal356]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What type of content do you want to see in my games?

• I want more latex!

Votes: 582 28.5%
  • I want more ropes!

Votes: 556 27.3%
  • I want more chains!

Votes: 519 25.4%
  • I want more straitjackets!

Votes: 349 17.1%
  • I want more lesbian!

Votes: 722 35.4%
  • I want more m/f!

Votes: 511 25.0%
  • I want more gangbangs!

Votes: 660 32.4%
  • I want more femdom!

Votes: 638 31.3%
  • I want more sissies!

Votes: 791 38.8%

• Total voters

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
A small wish would be that not every "choice" leads to a bad ending.
Your sentence makes it clear that you can escape from some paths.
No, not every choice will lead to a bad end :D You should certainly be able to escape from the prisoner enslavement. For the rest of them we will see. If you can escape from too many it is cheap. If you can escape from none of them, then it's boring :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Melmoth99

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I currently see a problem with letting her into the city unmolested.
If she says she's shipwrecked, that could be a good reason to take her prisoner, since no support or search party is expected any time soon. And by the time they arrive, all traces could have been erased.
If MC introduces herself as an officer with deserters, that would lead to the same result in my opinion, since she would belong to an enemy faction.
Except that she's armed and she's got on gear that implies that she's kick-ass. Why would the guards risk their lives to attempt to enslave the MC at the gates, rather than letting her in and hoping for a better opportunity later?

Kaylessa

Jul 25, 2022
Very good, a lot better than your other two entries. In this case because you use a lot of themes I like (ropes, gags, not so complex bindings).

Hope to read more from this.

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I decided to make a small update for Stellar Justice so I could get rid of some issues before 0.2 rolls around. The changes I've made are the following:
  • If Jennifer gears up while she is enslaved, she will have a collar on her neck in both pictures.
  • If Jennifer is enslaved in the sissy start scenario, the inventory text will display that she has a cock cage.
  • Replaced the town guard image with a better one.
  • Fixed some typos and grammatical errors.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that Stellar Justice 0.2 is out!

The changelog is the following:
  • Added a new faction called the infiltrators. They are suspicious of newcomers, but they are still loyal to Earth.
  • Added a new bad end with the infiltrators. The bad end consists of two parts: 1 part where Jennifer is kept as a prisoner by the infiltrators. 1 part where she taken to a correction facility to answer for her alleged crimes.
  • Added a new mechanic that keeps track of Jennifer's standing with the factions. Right now it doesn't do anything, but this will change later.
  • Added a new mechanic that tracks Jennifer's affection to the prisoner if she is enslaved by him/her. If the affection score reaches ten (you can raise it by having sex), Jennifer can say that she loves him/her, which makes her a slave for good. If the affection score reaches -10 (you can decrease it by struggling, however there is no way to actually get out), Jennifer that she hates him/her, in which case she will have to sleep with a hood on her head for the rest of the game.
  • Added a new mechanic that keeps track of Jennifer's behavior in the form of punishment points (you can increase it if you struggle, but again, there is no way to escape).
  • Changed the dialogue between the prisoner and Jennifer in the enslavement path so the sex and punishment part would be under the "How may I serve?" question. If Jennifer has zero punishment points, this will result in sex. In case there is punishment due, this will result in punishment.
  • Changed some of the interaction between the soldiers and Jennifer. From now on they will react if Jennifer is a slave, and so will the infiltrators.
  • Fixed some more bugs and typos!
For the next updates I will focus on adding new factions and I will make the interaction between Jennifer and the prisoner deeper. I'm fairly sure that in order to beat the game, the player will have to raise the affection score with the factions high enough (if not all then most of them) so they would help to assault the zetan facility underground. This will facilitate many different ends, some of them happy, some of them very happy. However I'm still unsure about a few things, such as the option to whore out the player, the expansion of slave scenarios on the planet, and to make every bad end a slave cycle. I decided to make some new votes about these in order to get feedback. Just like grandma always said: you can never have enough votes for your NSFW game! :)

And of course: some images!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free release date: August 30, 2024.

Last edited:

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Very interesting demo so far. It's a shame that the 0.2 Free release date is so far out and I'm not quite prepared to pay yet after such a short demo but I'm looking forward to the release
Don't worry, those two months will pass pretty quickly!

In the meantime there is another title that I brought up to speed with daz3d images, Desert Nightmare: Alescia. Technically it's on hold since I have my hands full with my other games. But the story paths it brings up are technically finished (the mc either dies or ends up as a slave no matter what :D), and you can play through the entire thing for free.

Some images from the title:

Download links:

- -

Play it online:

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that Stellar Justice 0.3 is out!

The changes that the new version brings are the following:
  • Added a new location: the escape pods!
  • At the escape pods players can finally get a taste of the combat system (which is something that I should have made a really long time ago, but finally it's here :D). What I devised is very simple, however I think this should suffice as a start, and it can be always extended/changed up a bit later. There is also an RNG element that I decided to implement, as this is an enslavement type of game, and this way you will never know a 100% if you can make it out of the encounter or not.
  • Added latex into the game. This you can obtain at the escape pods after you encounter three groups of enemies. You don't necessarily have to defeat them, you can also decide to run away. But be aware that if you run away, the faction whose members you were shooting at is going to be pissed about it :D
  • Added a new location: the pirate ship!
  • In here currently there is not much. However the pirates will ask you if you could fix their water filter, and if you agree, this will lead to a bad end, where Jennifer is forced into a petsuit and gets used by the pirates.
  • Countless new bugs were added. In addition, some old ones were disguised as fixed, waiting to strike at you at any moment. :D
  • As for a cheat version, I decided to add one where you can start the game with 10000 health. I think you can totally make the three encounters without it. But if you feel like the combat is too difficult/the RNG element doesn't work, just shout at me!
The next update is scheduled to arrive on August 11 (Nel's Misfortune 0.3 is coming on July 21, The Zeta Sector 1.0.6 is coming on July 28), and it will contain the first bad end cycle of the game. As for which one... Well, that shall be determined by the votes :D

Free release date: September 14, 2024.

And of course: some images!

Last edited:

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
I have a suggestion but it's also couched as a gripe with the format of how these games are released and not with the game itself.

Interest checks frustrate me. What are interest checks? That's where you release a game in v0.00001 alpha cluttered with patreon links everywhere with maybe 20 minutes of gameplay, and the patreon or thread has a big poll with every fetish under the sun as an option with the words "What should I add next?"

You're the game designer, what you should be adding next are things you're interested in. Make a game that caters to yourself first and people who share similar tastes to you will find the game in due time. Otherwise, you're going to be chasing an elusive playerbase with specific fetishistic tastes who may never materialize and it will end up being pulled in every direction until it breaks.

I have no idea of the quality of your work or ability to follow-through, but I will say that putting something out and asking people what to put in it in hopes of finding an audience by catering to a fetish determined by internet poll never works. What will happen, or what happens to 99% of internet projects, is that the votes split, your audience alienates, and the initial wave of interest vanishes as well as your interest in finishing the thing. Then you have little choice but to start a new project where the cycle will repeat.

I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard this.

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
That's where you release a game in v0.00001 alpha cluttered with patreon links everywhere with maybe 20 minutes of gameplay,"
I decided to release it in this state because I can only pay a $100 from my own salary (roughly 10% as I live in Eastern Europe), and the Daz store is bombarding me with prices anywhere between $25-$50 for a single prop.

My other games were ai only, and basically every suggestion I got was that I need to add NSFW stuff. I started to add Daz images in those too, but it will take a lot of time to fill them up, so the idea to make something (even if it's very short) only with Daz assets was alluring to me since this way people can know where everything is headed.

You're the game designer, what you should be adding next are things you're interested in. Make a game that caters to yourself first and people who share similar tastes to you will find the game in due time. Otherwise, you're going to be chasing an elusive playerbase with specific fetishistic tastes who may never materialize and it will end up being pulled in every direction until it breaks.
There are many other games that have different fetishes for their bad ends. Tales of the Drunken Cowboy, Fucksome Road, Slavers Game, etc. The idea is that all the sex remains in the realm of bdsm and you keep going through the bad ends until you find your favorite (by which time you are through the whole game so it will be the best research gathering ever :D). The other reason why I want to do it this way is because there aren't a lot of bdsm related props for Genesis 8 Daz models (the good looking ones), so it makes sense to group them up to avoid the game being mundane.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I want to write it here too just in case not everyone follows my Patreon. From August 11, the channel's output will be split 50%-50% between Stellar Justice and The Zeta Sector (one of the big reasons for this is a popularity vote that I had, and it turns out that everyone is just waiting for The Zeta Sector, so lets have it :D).

There will be either a fantasy or post apocalyptic title that will start semowhere between the completion of Nel's Misfortune or Stellar Justice nearing it's end. But there will be a beta available before and possibly some reworks if needed so the launch would go well.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote