95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah his blog post explained why he retired. Basically achieved his goal, moving on with his life. Good on him! Plus he made some pretty good games, better than most devs out here.
Yeah, only issue is his blogspot was the only direct place to get the downloads to his games. With it private people will have to rely on mirrors to avoid a lost media situation.

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Man, the amount of love put into this game is absolutely amazing! The music, characters, just the feel of it all, I love it!

Quick question about the sex scenes: I'm assuming the bar on the right is the girl's climax bar? Though nothing happens when it fills out? And what does 'Auto' mean on the top-right? All I do is twirl my left movement pad until it starts beeping, then hang around until her bar fills up a little, but I'm honestly not 100% sure what I'm doing, lol

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
Man, the amount of love put into this game is absolutely amazing! The music, characters, just the feel of it all, I love it!

Quick question about the sex scenes: I'm assuming the bar on the right is the girl's climax bar? Though nothing happens when it fills out? And what does 'Auto' mean on the top-right? All I do is twirl my left movement pad until it starts beeping, then hang around until her bar fills up a little, but I'm honestly not 100% sure what I'm doing, lol
I haven't played in a while but one bar is how much cum is in the animation and the other bar is overall pleasure? Basically you want to float the overall pleasure meter in the areas where the screen lights up a bit and it seems like you're doing a good thing, after doing that a couple of times your cum meter will go up. This will change the ending cum animation and change the dialogue a bit.

Auto just means the bar is automatically rising, some people found the d-pad mechanic too taxing so Oko implemented an easier way for folks to make the bar go up, you can toggle it on/off to simulate floating it in the correct area.

Reactions: yagha22

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
I haven't played in a while but one bar is how much cum is in the animation and the other bar is overall pleasure? Basically you want to float the overall pleasure meter in the areas where the screen lights up a bit and it seems like you're doing a good thing, after doing that a couple of times your cum meter will go up. This will change the ending cum animation and change the dialogue a bit.

Auto just means the bar is automatically rising, some people found the d-pad mechanic too taxing so Oko implemented an easier way for folks to make the bar go up, you can toggle it on/off to simulate floating it in the correct area.
Thanks!

Wish we'd get more from this artist, but it's also cool to see one that goes out on a high note.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes