GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Game doesn't seem to work on JoiPlay...which is weird since it runs RPGM games just fine...
And the "www" folder is completely empty.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
anyone having issues with the UI missing or the text not showing? it worked in 1.0, doesn't work now

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
The controls dont match with what they say they are when using a controller. I want to use my ps controller but X is set to Square, I get this a lot with other games Ive played from here as well...anyone know a fix for this?

lurking

Aug 25, 2018
The controls dont match with what they say they are when using a controller. I want to use my ps controller but X is set to Square, I get this a lot with other games Ive played from here as well...anyone know a fix for this?
It uses xbox layout vice the traditional button number, if I'm not mistaken the only way to have it reflect is to mod the UI to accommodate PS button graphics. If you want a basic 1-to-1 "translation" from Xbox face buttons to PS :

Square = X
X = A
Circle = B
Triangle = Y

As for the triggers, bumper buttons and stick push buttons:

L1 = LB
L2 = LT
R1 = RB
R2 = RT
R3 = RS
L3 = LS

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
Got a little late here, I assume. This might be my very first post on this site, I was nothing but a lurker, just scouring through whatever is here on this website to pass time and look for games that interested me. This one blew my expectations (positively), and gave me quite the experience.

The soundtrack is an absolute tranquility to my ears. So well written and designed, my favorite being the song at the final battle where you fight with Brute and his minions. Absolutely sounded like an epic and a heroic moment of valor and hardships.
The gameplay was also good. I loved the turn-based combat.

I'm absolutely infatuated with this game and I'm looking forward to Oko's further projects. This game made me stay up until 1:40 AM just so I could finish it. And even if it was short, it was such a good experience. A hidden gem, forever. Hope it gets the recognition it deserves.

Oct 19, 2017
Got a little late here, I assume. This might be my very first post on this site, I was nothing but a lurker, just scouring through whatever is here on this website to pass time and look for games that interested me. This one blew my expectations (positively), and gave me quite the experience.

The soundtrack is an absolute tranquility to my ears. So well written and designed, my favorite being the song at the final battle where you fight with Brute and his minions. Absolutely sounded like an epic and a heroic moment of valor and hardships.
The gameplay was also good. I loved the turn-based combat.

I'm absolutely infatuated with this game and I'm looking forward to Oko's further projects. This game made me stay up until 1:40 AM just so I could finish it. And even if it was short, it was such a good experience. A hidden gem, forever. Hope it gets the recognition it deserves.
Unfortunately I don't believe there will be further Oko projects. Left the scene after releasing this.

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
How to open this door guys? I'm stuck here View attachment 1960576
Ugh... if I recall correctly, I believe there is a door to the right, no? I think that is the one you unlock after you get through the other one. The objective, as I recall it, was to flip a switch, then run to the left one and quickly flip it. You'll recognize them by their green/red lights. Then run to the right door before it closes or something.

Reactions: Jarne

ArteriusAki

Sep 17, 2021
Ugh... if I recall correctly, I believe there is a door to the right, no? I think that is the one you unlock after you get through the other one. The objective, as I recall it, was to flip a switch, then run to the left one and quickly flip it. You'll recognize them by their green/red lights. Then run to the right door before it closes or something.
I went through there but it's the path to the 12th floor, and that's the loop. Now only that gate and this door are locked
1660054928501.png

Jarne

Sep 6, 2020
I went through there but it's the path to the 12th floor, and that's the loop. Now only that gate and this door are locked
Ah no, that's the wrong place. When he said go right, he meant the right side of the room from your first screenshot (it's a really wide room).
1. If you run to the far right of the wide room, there's a switch on the wall and a small door.
2. Hit that switch, it activates a switch over on the far left of the wide room.
3. Run to the far left and hit that switch
4. Run to the right again, and the small door should be open now.

The switch and the door are only open for a few seconds, so you have to run, but if you get through the door in time, it stays open forever and you can progress.

ArteriusAki

Sep 17, 2021
Ah no, that's the wrong place. When he said go right, he meant the right side of the room from your first screenshot (it's a really wide room).
1. If you run to the far right of the wide room, there's a switch on the wall and a small door.
2. Hit that switch, it activates a switch over on the far left of the wide room.
3. Run to the far left and hit that switch
4. Run to the right again, and the small door should be open now.

The switch and the door are only open for a few seconds, so you have to run, but if you get through the door in time, it stays open forever and you can progress.
i passed it already, but it's just another path leading to the 12th floor

S h i d a

May 19, 2020
Can anyone PLEASE help me, I've been stuck here for hours trying to find Red or Green Keycards OR the stupid terminal to open the big fuckin door. I'm in DECK-10, the room with the big pink blob.

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
Obligatory post that praises this game. What an amazing soundtrack. It puts me at ease and dreams. Oko, if you're ever reading this, even if that chance is very unlikely, you made a gem of a video game. I don't normally like RPGMs. But this is so awesome. And unique. And I love the story.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes