Percy01

Aug 17, 2016
How do you unlock Luci's secret scene? And also the 2nd princess scene? It seriously sucks that the gallery doesn't include everything. I wish it also included the before and after sex scenes.
Wait... There's ANOTHER Princess scene? And since you bring it up later, there's ANOTHER Goldie scene?!

Kma

Aug 19, 2017
There's absolutely no sound for me. The game doesn't even show up in the volume mixer.
I could use some help, I really wanna play this.

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
i cant even gone to next room in the first scene of this game, pressing 4 doesn't do anything or open or interact with anything

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
After entering the character's name and pressing enter the game is locked on the same screen, anyone with the same problem?
Hey, i know im replying to an old comment, but maybe it can help any new gem-finder that having the same problem.

The thing is, the game is not locked nor stuck at the same screen after entering characters name, it runs normally, but.. upscaled badly. Ive noticed this right after i started the game using compatibility mode (i tried vista) and thus fixing the upscaling.

-sorry for my bad english

mrlie

Jun 3, 2019
Any tips for the last battle? The orcs arn't able to kill my two buddies. Even when the robost don't show up. Hell! I even ripped repackaged the cgs with ffmpeg and imagemagick, so boring is the last battle. But since its more about the story than the visuals, i would like to read the 2nd luci scene dialouge. Anyone know how to modify the json files, after you unpacked the exe with enigma?

Here is a rip of the templegirl from the beginning:

Reactions: Hugo_GLz

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Any tips for the last battle? The orcs arn't able to kill my two buddies. Even when the robost don't show up. Hell! I even ripped repackaged the cgs with ffmpeg and imagemagick, so boring is the last battle. But since its more about the story than the visuals, i would like to read the 2nd luci scene dialouge. Anyone know how to modify the json files, after you unpacked the exe with enigma?

Here is a rip of the templegirl from the beginning:
I unpacked the exe with enigma. What do I do after that to get the mp4s? I don't know how to use ffmpeg or imagemagick.

mrlie

Jun 3, 2019
I unpacked the exe with enigma. What do I do after that to get the mp4s? I don't know how to use ffmpeg or imagemagick.
Sorry the videos are stored as a .png, with each frame side by side. pic 1. you need to composite each loop and the backgrounds together to view them. My guess is even the prettiest rotoscoped tiddy isn't worth that. I seem to also have made the lucy blowjob sceene, last time i got the scripts working.

Edit: since im procrastinating rn anyway, I cobbled together the elusive luci2 animation. Im not sure I hit all the loops, it looks a bit choppy. And no background cumplosion, since that is complicated

Last edited:
Reactions: WSmith and Hugo_GLz

lustedmoogle

Sep 20, 2021
The soundtrack is incredible. Does anyone know if Oko ever released all of the music from the game, or just the tracks available at bandcamp? Unfortunately there are some crazy good ones missing from there.

FINALLY! Got the Luci Ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
The game starts, I enter player name and then I get a black screen until I press some of the number keys and there's what sounds like a text sound but no text. A guy appears on the screen and walks next to someone with whats clearly meant to be dialogue sounds but again, no text. I can move around after than and trigger the next part by heading North but there's clearly dialogue boxes that just aren't showing up for some reason.
Any suggestions? This happens both with and without unpacking the exe file using enigma.

I would normally just ditch it and write it off as a buggy mess but people seem to love this game so thought I'd check if there's an easy fix.
Thanks
Try extracting using WinRAR. I don't know anything about enigma, but I assume most people use WinRAR to extract. Can't hurt to try.

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
The game starts, I enter player name and then I get a black screen until I press some of the number keys and there's what sounds like a text sound but no text. A guy appears on the screen and walks next to someone with whats clearly meant to be dialogue sounds but again, no text. I can move around after than and trigger the next part by heading North but there's clearly dialogue boxes that just aren't showing up for some reason.
Any suggestions? This happens both with and without unpacking the exe file using enigma.

I would normally just ditch it and write it off as a buggy mess but people seem to love this game so thought I'd check if there's an easy fix.
Thanks
Also maybe try unpacking it all into a new folder. I don't know much to go off of what you said.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes