Dec 7, 2018
okay...i just started, killed some dudes, and now it won't let me through the door...i'm hitting the interact button but nothing happens.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
okay...i just started, killed some dudes, and now it won't let me through the door...i'm hitting the interact button but nothing happens.
did you kill ALL of the lizards? I experienced the same thing when I first played the game, thought I could just progress without finishing it off. The game pretty much traps you in the map you're on as long as you're in battle so you can't just open doors and skip it, gotta see it through the end of the fight.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
Hey all. I'm having a problem with launching the game... nothing happens.

I have tried everything (admin etc.) but nothing works. The application shows up in task manager, but the game never actually opens. Already downloaded from all possible links - same story.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Would love to give this a shot.
i have the same problem, and cant understand why

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Just tried going after Goldie after getting to the Pilot's bar. Long spoilery story short, there's another scene that's not in the gallery. ffs

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone got the Luci bed scene can you do a simple dialogue option guide? Like outline what are the key moments that will lead you to the scene

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
can someone drop a save for scenes that are not in the gallery,like the luci bedroom one. thanks !

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
For anyone having trouble running this - try EnigmaVBUnpacker. It unpacks that .exe into the original rpgm folder structure. I found that the compressed executable is iffy sometimes but the unpacked version should be fine.
As for the game - yeah it needs a gallery and more savefiles (I think up to 20 are possible with some rpgm extensions). Still playing so I won't give a review yet but so far it's more game than 90% of what you find on this site
Just a note on this, you have to launch "Game.exe" from the %Default Folder% folder that appears instead of clicking on the Stellinavra_unpacked file. Hope this saves some frustration

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
As far as the game is I'd say it's great; dripping with polish, good music, engaging characters, and just enough text to get you invested but not so much it's overbearing and drags on. I've beaten it 3 times now to get the different endings. I do agree with the others that the H-scenes are disappointing and a missed opportunity since it's just live action with an acid filter. I would prefer just sprite work similar in the vein of Violated Heroine or even just a close up of the sprite animations already in game. Primitive as they are they're at least fun to watch.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I accidentally overwrote the save Where I get captured by the Goldie orc. How does the story path differ in that one?
(I was at the point right after the skeleton lord dream)

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anybody have a guide or walk-through for all character scenes and what locks out certain scenes? Seeing some confusion in the comments and I'm a bit apprehensive of playing if I'm gonna miss content this easily......

Red-Cat

Jan 10, 2018
Oko

I know you don't want to put up a guide but can you tell me at least if the pre opening credits stuff with the priestess affects the rest of the game at all?

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
This game is f'n AWESOME! It reminds me of my old Intellivision. Only thing I hate is that it takes so long to get through text. Should let you press a button to show all text at once to read it quicker.

Man if this were on ANDROID, I'd play it much more.

P1tzO

Sep 3, 2020
hello I am playing on windows and I have this problem when I want to launch the game
how do I fix it?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Aaaaaand, that's it!

He finished the game and is now moving on with his life. On the one hand I'm sad because he's one of the most creative content creators in this genre, on the other hand it seems he's reached a point in his life where this endeavor is eating more of his time than it's worth without offering the satisfaction that he initially sought.
He's found other sources of happiness and inspiration, healthier ones, which I can only hope we all find one day.

Jan 23, 2018
Guys can someone share a walkthrough, I am trying to find all scenes and I have a lot of trouble trapping the dudes in their room, or finding the skeletor princess scenes.

Also does the gallery have -all- scenes you view (so you have to either find them all or be ok with what you find) or should I save before every scene?

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes