Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I remember really falling in love with Oko's little lateshifter games. I thought he quit making games, this is a really nice suprise.

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
Here's a save I made into the debug/gallery room. Should work fine, I loaded it up and walked around, viewed some scenes, went through the door, works for me.

There is a way to get into the room legit according to patreon but I haven't got the chance to play through the entire game yet so I can't help you there. Works fine for a gallery save though if you just want to see the scenes.
How did you do that exactly ? I load up the save file and get into a place. There is a computer but when I interact using key 2 or 1, nothing happened.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I'm sorry, Oko, but WHAT?!
You did the music for this too?
What da FUUUK dude! story writing, coding, pixel art, AND music
tour de force over here, god damn- way to go

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oko

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know how to get Luci's bed scene? Also why are the princess and her big breast buddy scenes not in the gallery?

Oko

Apr 15, 2017
Why I don't have any sound? It's all muted for me.
Try opening the volume settings on your taskbar- it could be that you played another RPGMaker MV game in the past and muted it.
Windows thinks all RPGMaker games are the same, which is a fair point.

Anyone know how to get Luci's bed scene?
Routinely manipulate, betray or abandon every character across the whole adventure.

Amazing one-man project Oko, I love how you make the retro amiga feel work. Fan of Eric Chahi?
Thanks dude. Yeah, I've not got much experience with his later work, but I'm totally in love with what .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slimeee

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Time for IMMERSION by being forced to name a non-character with no background or personal history and world with no setting.
Unless of course you played the original release of Star Knave, and know more about the setting+the names that come up.
Just put "anon" and move on ffs

Beeff

Aug 16, 2016
Thanks dude. Yeah, I've not got much experience with his later work, but I'm totally in love with what .
Oh yeah, that really shines through, and it's absolutely wonderful. I usually use the Another World guy as my avatar :p

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I also don't have sound for whatever reasons. Would having my locale set to Japanese break it?

Edit: Nevermind. After closing and re-opening the game for the 3rd time, it now words for some reasons. It seems like it randomly decides to work sometimes or not.

Last edited:

ChillyBean888

Apr 18, 2019
Try opening the volume settings on your taskbar- it could be that you played another RPGMaker MV game in the past and muted it.
Windows thinks all RPGMaker games are the same, which is a fair point.
I've only played like two RPG games before but I haven't muted any of them. I tried what you said and the game doesn't even show up in the volume settings. Anyway I can fix this?

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
How do you unlock Luci's secret scene? And also the 2nd princess scene? It seriously sucks that the gallery doesn't include everything. I wish it also included the before and after sex scenes.

BagginsMcSwaggins

May 15, 2018
Hey all. I'm having a problem with launching the game... nothing happens.

I have tried everything (admin etc.) but nothing works. The application shows up in task manager, but the game never actually opens. Already downloaded from all possible links - same story.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Would love to give this a shot.

Reactions: redbone89
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes