Oct 19, 2017
Here's a save I made into the debug/gallery room. Should work fine, I loaded it up and walked around, viewed some scenes, went through the door, works for me.

There is a way to get into the room legit according to patreon but I haven't got the chance to play through the entire game yet so I can't help you there. Works fine for a gallery save though if you just want to see the scenes.
How do you view scenes? If it's the computer it doesn't even let me interact with it.

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
How do you view scenes? If it's the computer it doesn't even let me interact with it.
Computer is for cutscenes or something, it's the wall to the left computer? It's got arrows pointing to it, I remember that.
Poster on the far left is for portraits, the tile to the right of that should be cutscenes I believe.

Hope that helps, I haven't loaded the game up since I made the save. Too busy recently.

Oct 19, 2017
Computer is for cutscenes or something, it's the wall to the left computer? It's got arrows pointing to it, I remember that.
Poster on the far left is for portraits, the tile to the right of that should be cutscenes I believe.

Hope that helps, I haven't loaded the game up since I made the save. Too busy recently.
Something is likely bugged then as it will not allow me to interact with either. Damn

smika

Feb 6, 2019
How do you lock the people in the room when on the computer to get the bj from Luci?

Edit: Nevermind figured it out, you have to make them run back and forth between the terminals by turning them on and off multiple times. You end up getting kicked out of the room so it might be better to blackmail them.

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
How do you lock the people in the room when on the computer to get the bj from Luci?

Edit: Nevermind figured it out, you have to make them run back and forth between the terminals by turning them on and off multiple times. You end up getting kicked out of the room so it might be better to blackmail them.
a faster way is to make them go to the left terminal and then do diagnostics on the door to decrease its latency delay so it shuts on them before they can get out. They get out somehow later and you get kicked out anyway.

DonutJam

Mar 19, 2018
Big fan of Oko's work and have been following him for some time now. This game's pretty great and is a huge step up for him in terms of quality and scale. I think my only gripes are the dialogue being a bit too much sometimes, and some of the combat encounters being a bit ridiculous with how long they go on for (like fighting inside the tower while you wait for the ship to arrive, for instance).

Definitely hope to see more, maybe with a bit less combat and more social situations. I know this isn't Lateshifter but I always really liked how clever that game was with social interactions and set-ups. I totally recommend this for anyone who hasn't tried it. Go support Oko, too.

Reactions: Slimeee

watwatwat

Aug 13, 2016
To unlock the gallery:

Get to the room that opens up right after you fuck/kill the green orc girl. The room looks like this:

Mess around with the 4 buttons on the top part of the wall and the levers in the center pillars till you get all 4 lights on. Once that is done you can enter the room by look down at one of the wall segments near the lower left half of the room. Once you enter you will be told the gallery is unlocked and will be available once you complete the game.

Oko

Apr 15, 2017
Something is likely bugged then as it will not allow me to interact with either. Damn
Nah, it's not bugged, that save just leads to an internal testing room that wasn't meant to be found, there's no legit way to actually get there in game. I should have removed it before launch but I am a dummy.

As others have found, though, there is a hidden gallery unlock room.

Reactions: Slimeee and MurkehD
Aug 9, 2016
To unlock the gallery:

Get to the room that opens up right after you fuck/kill the green orc girl. The room looks like this:

Mess around with the 4 buttons on the top part of the wall and the levers in the center pillars till you get all 4 lights on. Once that is done you can enter the room by look down at one of the wall segments near the lower left half of the room. Once you enter you will be told the gallery is unlocked and will be available once you complete the game.

I did exactly this, and when I got sent to the secret gallery post-game there is no option to rewatch any scenes (can't interact with the computer at all)?

EDIT: ok, I reloaded a save I made there and now it works? Not sure what happened.

Reactions: iron4doves

Average

Nov 10, 2017
wait is this the guy who made lateshifter?! if this is anything like that game this is gonna be real good
if it is that guy, OP should post a link to his other game like some games tend to have, cuz lateshifter is really fun

Reactions: reiterhaniwa

airmaxRD

May 9, 2017
im subbing to your patreon, youre the first and only creator ill ever directly support like this, but you deserve it ako, you absolute legend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slimeee

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Time for IMMERSION by being forced to name a non-character with no background or personal history and world with no setting.
You're the Prince of Thansk, man. C'mon, reading the description isn't that hard.

Signed up for the Patreon as the opening credits rolled, always good to support quality stuff like this.
Agreed, the opening credits alone of Oko's games are better than most actual games that I've played. Hell, they're better than some of the commercial games that I've played.
The opening title for Star Knave was boner-inducing all by itself.

Grostek

Oct 19, 2017
After entering the character's name and pressing enter the game is locked on the same screen, anyone with the same problem?

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes