Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Refuse to help unless they give you "something" :)

I did this but it only gets you the blowjob scene, I'm saying the dev needs to clarify if there is more to this scene or not rather then leaving it open ended like it is as i have tried every possible thing i can think of and you always get cockblocked when she is sitting on the bed.

If you know how get further feel free to inbox it to me if you don't want to spoiler it for others, but at this point i'm sick of trying XD

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I did this but it only gets you the blowjob scene, I'm saying the dev needs to clarify if there is more to this scene or not rather then leaving it open ended like it is as i have tried every possible thing i can think of and you always get cockblocked when she is sitting on the bed.

If you know how get further feel free to inbox it to me if you don't want to spoiler it for others, but at this point i'm sick of trying XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sin-X

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
I haven't gotten a scene with her in either playthrough on the ship.
I got the bj from locking them in the shuttlebay and the one where you are blown in front of Lenora(ask what you get for helping). shuttlebay had her mentioning finding her on the ship to do more(just before the hangar) but can't seem to trigger it.
Amba is the defacto end scene(skipped her on the 2nd playthrough in the beginning and still could get her scene).

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
theres apparently a secret room and he updated the game on patreon to include a gallery via that room. not sure where it is though.
Do you know if the link in op is updated or not?
Patreon deleted my account so I can't get it from there.

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
Here's a save I made into the debug/gallery room. Should work fine, I loaded it up and walked around, viewed some scenes, went through the door, works for me.

There is a way to get into the room legit according to patreon but I haven't got the chance to play through the entire game yet so I can't help you there. Works fine for a gallery save though if you just want to see the scenes.

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
Great to see that this isn't your typical RPGM game! This look pretty quality. But how the hell do you get the game to stretch to full screen? I press F4 and it just makes my screen dark around the sides, the game screen is the same size.
Edit: I had to turn off the perfect size settings for full screen fit to screen stretch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slimeee

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
O'k...

I entered my name, then randomly clicked around for a while... Standard game experience here.

But music are nice.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Cheers, this has been driving me insane I have refused to move forward in the game until this was clarified as I don't want to miss anything and don't have the effort to do a second playthrough.

It really doesn't pay to be a completionist and a lazy prick at the same time XD

• Haha
Reactions: MrMax

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
I saved Amba after the Orc raped her at the start (can't seem to interrupt that?) and I kept her alive when she stormed the next room.

No scene though, am I missing something?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I saved Amba after the Orc raped her at the start (can't seem to interrupt that?) and I kept her alive when she stormed the next room.

No scene though, am I missing something?
Hold down shift to run (should have been noted in the directions) - you need to save Amba before the orc 'penetrates' her at all or else she will be traumatized and try to get revenge. I think she is supposed to die when she tries that and Oko did not code for the possibility that she lives, or she just does not show up after that until the end

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Hold down shift to run (should have been noted in the directions) - you need to save Amba before the orc 'penetrates' her at all or else she will be traumatized and try to get revenge. I think she is supposed to die when she tries that and Oko did not code for the possibility that she lives, or she just does not show up after that until the end
Ahh, alright, thanks! Just saved her.

p0rnacc0unt123

Jul 21, 2017
Here's a save I made into the debug/gallery room. Should work fine, I loaded it up and walked around, viewed some scenes, went through the door, works for me.

There is a way to get into the room legit according to patreon but I haven't got the chance to play through the entire game yet so I can't help you there. Works fine for a gallery save though if you just want to see the scenes.
Think this is the full list of animated scenes (I believe Oko said 14)

1. Priestess (cowgirl)
2. Amba (doggystyle anal)
3. Amba 2 Spaceship (doggystyle anal again)
4. Luci (blowjob)
5. Luci 2 Spaceship (side fuck)
6. Orc duchess (side fuck)
7. Lune (titfuck)
8. Princess (missionary)
9. Princess 2 (blowjob)
10. Varie (blowjob)
11. Varie 2 Spaceship (missionary)
12. Blonde Demi-Orc (pronebone / hotdogging) *joint favourite
13. Dr Love (titfuck) *joint favourite
14. Dr Love 2 Spaceship (kinda doggystyle anal) *3rd best

The gallery save file doesn't show the Lune or Princess scenes for me unless I'm brain dead, but thanks anyway.

Last edited:

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
I think she is supposed to die when she tries that and Oko did not code for the possibility that she lives, or she just does not show up after that until the end
There's 3 outcomes:
1. save her before orc penetrates her = scene
2. save her after penetration = she runs off
3. "save" her after orc came inside her =

lurking

Aug 25, 2018

The save doesn't pop up in the load menu, am I missing something, or is it as simple as drag and drop and I messed something up?

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
The save doesn't pop up in the load menu, am I missing something, or is it as simple as drag and drop and I messed something up?
Save should just drag and drop into the www/save/ folder, make sure you're getting the rpgmaker save file from inside the zip not dragging the whole zip. Sometimes people make that mistake.

Sometimes it won't say the right name when loading either but when you click it you'll load into the save room.

If none of that works try making your own save then overwriting it with mine. Sometimes rpgmaker mv requires you to have the config and global file too.

lurking

Aug 25, 2018
Save should just drag and drop into the www/save/ folder, make sure you're getting the rpgmaker save file from inside the zip not dragging the whole zip. Sometimes people make that mistake.

Sometimes it won't say the right name when loading either but when you click it you'll load into the save room.

If none of that works try making your own save then overwriting it with mine. Sometimes rpgmaker mv requires you to have the config and global file too.
I got it to work by changing the filename of the save to one I had already, didn't realize the savename was blank when loading, but I noticed the playtime and it worked perfectly, thanks again!

Reactions: lowclassgod
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes