ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I am unable to get this game to run, I run the .exe but it just sits there in my task manager but does not come up with anything on the screen. please help!

Reactions: OneHandBandit

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I am unable to get this game to run, I run the .exe but it just sits there in my task manager but does not come up with anything on the screen. please help!
Apparently it doesnt work with certain graphics cards

Is there any way to to get him to open it back up again after he's already closed it? Because otherwise that's gonna take like, an hour and a half of replay.
Just an idea but have you tried to steal the katana? the trapdoor is situated right next to it right maybe that could trigger it?

Reactions: ShabbyCrabby

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
Oko I hope you put some decent amount of content in this, you left me blue balled twice in the past you devil :love:.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Just finished playing through. As I expected, this game is good, but definitely not worth the almost two year wait. Too much time spent on small features(just read his blog, he basically spent weeks on deciding size and color of UI elements and other superficial shit), too little time spent on actual content. The H-scenes are especially disappointing. Even though the gameplay itself is honestly great, the overall game is 7/10 as normal vidya and 5/10 as coom game. Not feeling bad about playing it for free at all.

However, the music and sounds are top notch, so maybe I'm being too harsh here. Most devs just use some free samples, Oko claims he recorded everything by himself.

D

Deleted member 154834

IMO there should be more save slots, you can't just save and explore how the story can branch out in function of what choices you make because you would delete the h scenes. Maybe there is a gallery mode that I haven't unlocked for now and I am bitching about something that ain't a problem but from what I remember all the other Oko games I have played have very few save slots .. . The story and the writing fells a little meh to me, Lateshifter worked better for me as a story. The PVE/encounters/events also kinds of drag out for way to long but it ain't a deal breaker for me.

Overall a good game, certainly average or above average at the very least, most likely his best game to date if not best for sure his biggest one. Gonna donate again this month or the next one cause I am low on money atm xd.

Reactions: Orlox

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Well, can't really say much about the game since it crashes on many occasions. First was when I was done putting my name, second was during the first sex scene after saving that first girl. The gameplay is interesting, not sure about the story, wish I could advance to see more of it...

p0rnacc0unt123

Jul 21, 2017
Scenes I've found so far in order:

1. Priestess [game intro scene] (cowgirl)
2. Amba [by saving her from orc] (doggystyle anal)
3. Luci ['payment' for helping] (blowjob)
4. Orc duchess [in some room somewhere, just talk to her] (side fuck)
5. Lune [skeleton scene, follow blonde demi-orc] (titfuck)
6. Princess [skeleton scene again, need to load save for both scenes(unless there is a hidden gallery?)] (missionary)
7. Varie [go to lift instead of following blonde demi-orc] (blowjob)
8. Blonde Demi-Orc [after jail scene if followed or use green keycard] (pronebone / hotdogging) *my favourite so far
9. Dr Love [send data, follow her on spaceship] (kinda doggystyle anal)
10. Amba 2 [skip Dr Love (or Varie I presume)] (doggystyle anal again) *I wonder what Oko's favourite position is

11.? I assume you fuck Varie on the spaceship, but only if you don't fuck anyone else (or at least don't fuck Amba or Luci, maybe you can fuck the orcs). She turns you down if you've been chad (but you can still fuck Amba again at least! (if saved, maybe someone takes her place if not???))

Non animated scenes:

1. Amba raped by orc :( (you evil fucker)
2. fade-to-black goblin BJ.

If anyone finds anything else, hook your brother's up!

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Also yeah, no gallery as far as I could see and only 4 save slots so I can't just save before every scene, what the fuck really. Also why can't I carry more than one weapon?
Also some things are kind of tedious, I failed to get Luci scene twice and just left it because I didnt want to skip through all the dialogue again.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Just finished playing through. As I expected, this game is good, but definitely not worth the almost two year wait. Too much time spent on small features(just read his blog, he basically spent weeks on deciding size and color of UI elements and other superficial shit), too little time spent on actual content. The H-scenes are especially disappointing. Even though the gameplay itself is honestly great, the overall game is 7/10 as normal vidya and 5/10 as coom game. Not feeling bad about playing it for free at all.

However, the music and sounds are top notch, so maybe I'm being too harsh here. Most devs just use some free samples, Oko claims he recorded everything by himself.
I agree with most of this but am curious about what in terms of the h-stuff you found lacking? Not enough or just not up to snuff?
If there was like 4 or more scenes per character(at least for those that get on the ship) and better scene control(should of just copied the m&f games) I'd be okay with it. Hell it would be an instant 8 or 9/10 if the jungle was its own true area or there were actual story routes to go through and build relationships over the course of the story With Varie,Luci and Amba. It's a 6/10 for me at the moment.

dial202

Feb 3, 2018
i have just completed the game,but daaaaaaaaaaam no gallery mode? i was gonna rewatch those scenes for quite a long time :p

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes