Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Pretty cool game~! The music, aesthetics and the sequencing reminded me of those turn based RPG indie titles like Chroma Squad or Crying Suns. The presentation and dialogue is a bit cheesy and cringe at times but that's to be expected from a hero's tale if you're jaded from these experiences already. The pace of the H game here was a bit too slow for my liking such as the unskippable cutscenes, so I had to use a cheat engine to speed up everything; might have detracted from the experience a bit but, I ain't got time to play an interactive media, especially an 'H game', at a snails pace outside of my control. Still it felt like an actual game, was a good way to pass the time enjoyably. Thanks for the fun ride~

Is there any way to enable fullscreen ?
F3 to widescreen is all I think.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
bruh where do you get the red and green key cards? slime dude has something red key card looking but it's 800 credits
Interact with the records on your left when you walk in. He'll start talking about his personal life and open up to you. He asks you to be his friend and drops the price to 80 Credits. You pick the green card later on.
I'll give you one better. Talk to him about games and keep asking him about various games he doesn't have. You'll get to a question where you ask him to check for a specific one and he'll turn around and look for it. You can just run over and grab it and return to the counter and continue without spending anything.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
For some reason, there's a bug where the "combat bar" (the one that shows you your move options and move count) would disappear after a cutscene. Any fixes??

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
what are you suppose to do to at the terminal when oppening doors almost at the begginning?

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
I'm feeling real dumb, it's not starting for me. All I see is a screen buzzing with a hard disk. I clicked everything but still nothing.

Edit:Ok, so you press a button, not click. Didn't realize, hope this helps someone else who got stuck lol

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
ok i finished first playtrought,here's the sex scenes i found :
-intro princess cowgirl
-rescue anal
-barter blowjob
-V blowjob
-orc duchess sex + lactation
-spaceship sex
overrall 4/10,why the low rating you ask ?
you get locked out of so many sex scenes and have to reload and replay the shitty last boss battle.

Reactions: pengupepe57

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
This Frank guy gets on my nerves. Wish I could just take the blaster from him and shoot him in the head with it. So much meaningless, empty dialogue with this guy.

• Angry
Reactions: Slimeee

yaelf513

Jun 27, 2019
8/10 Pretty good story wise and the rocking Space Orks were good, sound was great, sex scenes were a little odd but ok. The game alone without the sex is ok and that is rarely seen in hentai games. Too many have shit gameplay and focus only on sex.

Reactions: kekasaurus

Linrox

Jan 21, 2018
This is so fucking good, I wish I had money to patreon you.

Hope you reading this dev, you must continue this, it's the Last Door of the sex game, it has so much personnality and rythm.
I will share your work with the maximum peoples I can. Hope you the best possible outcome !

Shelk

Aug 8, 2020
Awesome game, definitely worth the wait. There is a lot of gameplay, dialogue, the soundtrack is spot on again. Honestly, I really loved the Lateshifter OST too, hopefully Oko will put it on bandcamp.

overrall 4/10,why the low rating you ask ?
you get locked out of so many sex scenes and have to reload and replay the shitty last boss battle.
I feel this could be easily fixed with a gallery mode like in lateshifter, maybe there is one but we didn't find it yet(at least I didn't).

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a way to buy this game without going through Patreon? Patreon doesn't exactly fill me with joy these days.

Should I just try to reward the creator by buying his soundtrack?

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes