yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StepmotherEffect-2.2.6a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
I don't get it. This game is almost identical to "Stepmother Re-Program" but it's still somewhat different?

"Re-program" was released Mar 22, 2018 and last update (1.0.4) came Jan 30 2022. It's complete.

"Effect" was released Mar 11, 2022 and last update (2.2.6a) came out april 4, 2023. Not sure if it's complete?

Is it the same game except it's got a "walking around" function instead of being a linear visual novel? Why doesn't it say that anywhere? Why are there threads for both games still and why is it presented as different games?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I don't get it. This game is almost identical to "Stepmother Re-Program" but it's still somewhat different?

"Re-program" was released Mar 22, 2018 and last update (1.0.4) came Jan 30 2022. It's complete.

"Effect" was released Mar 11, 2022 and last update (2.2.6a) came out april 4, 2023. Not sure if it's complete?

Is it the same game except it's got a "walking around" function instead of being a linear visual novel? Why doesn't it say that anywhere? Why are there threads for both games still and why is it presented as different games?
This is a remake/continuation

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Please read the Developer Notes, on the main post. Everything is explain there in great details.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StepmotherEffect-2.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
"Reworked Kathy's story"

Which passage has this?
Code wise, I reworked everything to be optimize, also I added more pictures of Kathy (you see her everyday), also expended a little more scene where your first try panties, bra, etc. Fixed some typos and bugs.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Code wise, I reworked everything to be optimize, also I added more pictures of Kathy (you see her everyday), also expended a little more scene where your first try panties, bra, etc. Fixed some typos and bugs.
Was kathy own route with own endings?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes