3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
View attachment 745825
Am I missing something other than the fact that you told us we'd have the option to turn it off if we failed? Because as long as it's not here at the start of the game, and not immediately presented as an option before the game starts, the game isn't worth playing.
You can easily skip the minigames, I'm sorry you don't like it. I will think of doing something about this in the next update.
Thank you for the feedback.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
You can easily skip the minigames, I'm sorry you don't like it. I will think of doing something about this in the next update.
All I'm sayin' is that happens SUBSEQUENT TO THE FAILURE POINT. That should NOT be a thing. It's not just that, but that particular minigame is the single worst minigame I've seen in the last 15 years I've been playing visual novels.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for fixing various bugs... can't wait to see next update again seriously

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So I liked the characters the loading was annoying though. Is this Ren'py or like someone said old version causing lag? Also you need more then 10 pages of save when i only have 4 to a page lol. Might wanna get on that right away. I make a lot of saves so I can make changes if needed and not enough were in this game. Good game though. mini games were super easy I liked that lol... i Hate mimi games.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev please if you're seeing this so please.. please try to realease upcoming update so soon ...I beg you

• Red Heart

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
StepmotherLove [Ep. 1 v1.1] [nexTGen] - Original size 1GB
Compressed Android Port(140MB): - - -
Compressed Windows(123MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​
TY

• Red Heart

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Uhm, not to be an ass and since I have not played it yet, downloading atm, no clue whether horrible for physical, visually impaired or just reaction impaired people. If when you skip you also miss out on the reward and that is sexually orientated which is part of what the game is about or points needed to reach such content then the minigame is not skippable in practice, only in theory.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes