P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

Chibi Chibi

Apr 17, 2017
Stepmother Love [Ep. 3] Gallery Unlock Mod + Flowchart quick Button
MEGA
Join Modders Warehouse
The Mod unlocks the pictures but does not allow you to replay the Main Scenes or Extra Scenes. When I click on the on the Rewards pictures and Profiles I can view them, there is no interaction with Main Scenes and Extra scenes.

The updated mod at post #346 crashes the game.

Thank you for your effort.

Sir Leon

May 16, 2020
The Mod unlocks the pictures but does not allow you to replay the Main Scenes or Extra Scenes. When I click on the on the Rewards pictures and Profiles I can view them, there is no interaction with Main Scenes and Extra scenes.

The updated mod at post #346 crashes the game.

Thank you for your effort.
Can you try again with the updated file here

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Anybody can say me, what is 3D uses this game? Cus it loking real Old and smoth... LOL :)

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Just started to play the android version of the latest version and so far I really love what the dev has served us here :) The mom is hot and adorable I like the japanese touch to this game! Big thing is characters and its so refreshing to see some "softer" female characters (last games I played were crowded with bitches that made MC live hard). Sex scenes are there and its really much content from what I can see. Played for 3 hours now and still going. Good Job!

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Just started to play the android version of the latest version and so far I really love what the dev has served us here :) The mom is hot and adorable I like the japanese touch to this game! Big thing is characters and its so refreshing to see some "softer" female characters (last games I played were crowded with bitches that made MC live hard). Sex scenes are there and its really much content from what I can see. Played for 3 hours now and still going. Good Job!
Thanks for your feedback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: leon02457

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev as a request if you wanna work on new project then please make sure with Milf one just like you did in Stepmother's love

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes