3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Stepmother Love [Ep. 3] [nexTGen] - Original Size: 3.91GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download Win (310MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Stepmother Love [Ep. 3] [nexTGen] - Original Size: 3.91GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download Win (310MB): MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: darkslayer5

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Maybe it need a walkthrough that can get all the scene :)
last time, I play EP.2, I know it has a flowchart knowing how to play , but I have to choose a path

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just my quick 5 cents here - milf/stepmother is hot, mc looks like desiccated Schwarzenegger, and Im not fan of that Georgia lady (nor her forced/unavoidable scenes, or have i did it wrong:unsure: - ignoring her, and trying to have as little contact as possible, yet ended receiving bj-s, and fucking her?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen
Mar 13, 2019
How exactly do you rip music from this game? It happens to so far be one of the visual novels that has good enough of a soundtrack that I won't turn the music off ingame which I usually do for other visual novels.

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Just my quick 5 cents here - milf/stepmother is hot, mc looks like desiccated Schwarzenegger, and Im not fan of that Georgia lady (nor her forced/unavoidable scenes, or have i did it wrong:unsure: - ignoring her, and trying to have as little contact as possible, yet ended receiving bj-s, and fucking her?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Abhai
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes