3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
StepmotherLove [Ep. 2] [nexTGen] - Original size 2.2GB
Compressed Android Port(190MB): -
Compressed Windows(160MB):
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​
Really Zippy share? Only blocked 9 pop ups lmao

Reactions: TheonS

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
nexTGen
I don't know why (or if anyone reported that before), but in english version consecutive "He" and "she" same as "his" and "her" is swapped. First i thought that might be a single accident, but it appeared as a consecutive fauxpas during the whole game
Just 2 examples in one scene where i finally got enough of this swaps
and believe me - there are HUNDRETS more of that kind (anoying - somehow XD)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why is there always or in the most storys a bad guy who wants to destroy what you have??? cant you tell a story without brining up a scumbag??? for me it´s a reason to not play further cause i want to be entertained not frustrated with yakuza or rapistscum...i´m sure you can tell a super story without using a scumbag to heaten the story....maybe superman needs a luthor ...but a stepmomstory dosn´t need that,if the mainstory is good enough...what will a normal boy do against people who overpower him??? at the end nothing....so where goes the story then, down the drain... but thats only my opinion

• Red Heart

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I see that aswell as the normal none english issues with He and She ect. we still get this thing about sitting and sleeping IE "on the bed"when meaning "in the bed" and "take a sit" when they mean "take a seat" all minor issues really.
I played the game and I'm not keen on a few aspects like what happends if you don't help the singer but as you can avoid that its not an issue either.
but the Bit thats is rather anoying is the MC himself and only the rather confusing actions he takes.
So the MC is not a wimp we know this because he especialy if you want he will willingly confront the bad guys which is great.
whats not so great is he just lets them walk off afterwards???? WTF???. ok army mans is acceptable because green haird whats her face ask's him to leave the guy alone. but the sleezy paparazzi come on MC says he'd learnt his leasson just because he blatantly and insincerely apologised just what planet is the MC from planet gullible?.
ok so the MC did really know what a sleeze the paparazzi is but he give the impression even if he had caught the guy blackmail fucking the singer all the sleeze has to say is ooops i didn't mean it i'm sorry and the MC would of said "ok let the guy go he's learnt his lesson he wont do it again" yep MC seems a sandwich short of a picknick in his responces.

Best one by far Guy at the beach, this guys waits till the MC leaves then molests step mom MC comes back and its odvious whats happening yet all he do's is shout and then just stand there and watches while the guy casualy stroll's off.
Seriously come on for fuck sake any self respecting MC would of broken his leggs if not his fucking neck not just stood and watch him stroll away.

games not bad apart from that crap really struggling to respect this MC just for thoughs two occations.
Apart from that game seems good.
Just Sayin.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
why is there always or in the most storys a bad guy who wants to destroy what you have??? cant you tell a story without brining up a scumbag??? for me it´s a reason to not play further cause i want to be entertained not frustrated with yakuza or rapistscum...i´m sure you can tell a super story without using a scumbag to heaten the story....maybe superman needs a luthor ...but a stepmomstory dosn´t need that,if the mainstory is good enough...what will a normal boy do against people who overpower him??? at the end nothing....so where goes the story then, down the drain... but thats only my opinion
Well that's what a Yakusa does.
What do you expect him to do, talk you to death?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I like the game, but in 2020 those renders just don't make the grade. i like a nice a balance both visually and story, this just hasn't got that. Nice game though !

• Red Heart

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry but too much is wrong; renders, models, story and the Engrish. Just boring and annoying. Good luck and bye.

Reactions: Takkertje
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes