3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev can't wait any longer ..I know you've to fix the bug...but already wait so much.....you know so please........

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Dev can't wait any longer ..I know you've to fix the bug...but already wait so much.....you know so please........
It is more some serious virusses that he first has to be sure no longer contaminate his computers and files uploaded. Once is bad enough for a dev, twice would be way worse, so give him some time.

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Hi everyone, nexTGen here.
I did everything I could to solve the problem.

I started by uninstalling renpy and installing it again and then I scanned it with antivirus.
Then, I scanned all the renpy files and content, all the models and absolutely everything related to renpy with 360 TS:
After that, I bought Avast and rescan, as well, all the renpy files, models and content:
After that I recreated the distribution of the game, and I scanned it archived:
Then I unzipped it and scanned it unzipped:
After that, I scanned most of the files with Jotti:

That's about all I could do, the game looks completely clean.
I want to thank fried_ for his help.
I'll probably re-upload the game tomorrow.
Thank you all for your patience.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi everyone, nexTGen here.
I did everything I could to solve the problem.

I started by uninstalling renpy and installing it again and then I scanned it with antivirus.
Then, I scanned all the renpy files and content, all the models and absolutely everything related to renpy with 360 TS:
After that, I bought Avast and rescan, as well, all the renpy files, models and content:
After that I recreated the distribution of the game, and I scanned it archived:
Then I unzipped it and scanned it unzipped:
After that, I scanned most of the files with Jotti:

That's about all I could do, the game looks completely clean.
I want to thank fried_ for his help.
I'll probably re-upload the game tomorrow.
Thank you all for your patience.
Maybe just to be one hundred % on the save side share the clean version with fried and let him upload the files. :) Think he has those rights or he sure knows an uploader who does.

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Maybe just to be one hundred % on the save side share the clean version with fried and let him upload the files. :) Think he has those rights or he sure knows an uploader who does.
Maybe, if he has time to do this.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe, if he has time to do this.
Well uploading and checking if uploads are safe are part of what uploaders do, so do not feel like you would be bothering them and in this case it makes extra sense to be careful both for you and the site. :) Grats on getting everything clean again by the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EZ8lt and nexTGen

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
If possible, you can remove the black transition animation, it just takes too much time, instead a direct next image transition would be better.
nexTGen

• Red Heart

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I don't know if it was mentioned here before, but certain parts of the game: MC's default name "Jack" still shows up in conversations with the stepmom, even though I changed it already.

a little nitpick~

*thread wont let me post the screenshot for some reason, getting errors.

• Red Heart

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I don't know if it was mentioned here before, but certain parts of the game: MC's default name "Jack" still shows up in conversations with the stepmom, even though I changed it already.

a little nitpick~

*thread wont let me post the screenshot for some reason, getting errors.
Thanks, I solved this.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes