3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
well I think it's time to switch to another antivirus ^^ because it clearly failed in its duty

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Wow just unraring your game set my antivirus program of something chronic .

If you infected my computer by putting something in your game i will hunt you down.

and if the dev says there is non he or she is F______ lying.

In all the years i have been playing ren'py games this is the first and only time my antivirus program has gone of and it went of over a dozen times just from un raring this one.

Last edited:

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
Wow just unraring your game set my antivirus program of something chronic .
If you infected my computer by putting something in your game i will hunt you down.
and if the dev says there is non he or she is F______ lying.

at the same time he uses bitdefender !! we can't blame him too much lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mar 28, 2018
Yep same here, the Mega link seems to be corrupted ... av Eset found threat 'win32/wapomi.ba that google chrome tried to access' which is a trojan that infects files, execs, rars,..,etc, and Eset will not permit the google link to download the file .... ... ... so I will leave this until the next update or until it has been fixed

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh avast go nuts on this one i also think its the first time i have experienced that will wait a bit

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
Yep same here, the Mega link seems to be corrupted ... av Eset found threat 'win32/wapomi.ba that google chrome tried to access' which is a trojan that infects files, execs, rars,..,etc, and Eset will not permit the google link to download the file .... ... ... so I will leave this until the next update or until it has been fixed

my ESET has detected the same I will do like you and wait for a clean version :):)

Reactions: andrew david irving

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
There was also that version of Google dirty, but that third one I never even got ready when I threw a bug. Maybe we'll get free corona versions in a moment. :p

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Also Malwarebytes is detecting heuristic malware

PUT THIS THREAD DOWN !!!

Edit (Update):
Links are down - developer admited the problem to be real and reacted really fast

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
lol: (download links)

Win: Soon. (a problem occurred)

irony on*
-> malware is not an "occuring problem" - it happens on purpose XD
irony off*

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
lol: (download links)

Win: Soon. (a problem occurred)

irony on*
-> malware is not an "occuring problem" - it happens on purpose XD
irony off*
That's your opinion. It was a simple mistake, my old antivirus didn't do its job. The download links are temporary down. I'm trying to solve the problem. Thanks for your opinion.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's a nice story but could use better graphics, better artwork.
3D animation comes to mind. Can't get better then that.
The mini game was weird to say the least, but at least there's a way to skip it.
It could use a proofreader, I could help if interested.
Cause when she said, " I was wondering if you didn't want to go with me..."
I was like what?
" I was wondering if you wanted to go with me..."(sounds better)
or (come along) or (come with me)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

Raimond66

Apr 13, 2020
Don't know what is up with the compiling of the executable, but my virus protector is screaming bloody murder and will not let me even download the packeged executable.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That's your opinion. It was a simple mistake, my old antivirus didn't do its job. The download links are temporary down. I'm trying to solve the problem. Thanks for your opinion.
well - thank you also for understanding and admit the problem to be real.

As you admit (and keep the links down until everything is solved), i request the moderators to remove my rating

appreciate your honesty that it's at your end (antivir)

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes