3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
That's your opinion. It was a simple mistake, my old antivirus didn't do its job. The download links are temporary down. I'm trying to solve the problem. Thanks for your opinion.

be strong you will manage to find a solution !!

people can be very vindictive, they always see the negative side without thinking about the presumption of innocence !!! they judge without knowing the facts !! in short, good luck, can't wait to test your clean game !!! (y) (y) ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
be strong you will manage to find a solution !!

people can be very vindictive, they always see the negative side without thinking about the presumption of innocence !!! they judge without knowing the facts !! in short, good luck, can't wait to test your clean game !!! (y) (y) ;)
I'm working to find a solution. And about negativity, don't worry, I like feedback, even if it's negative. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: heimdal74

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
try to give the developer the benefit of the doubt before you lynch the dev.
i always do - but as softwaredeveloper you have to double and triplecheck your products before releasing. Spreading Malware is not funny at all (no matter if on purpose or without knowledge).
In business you even have the full responsibility for any claims for damages. I know that files over here are not really like business, but still....
Fortunately the dev reacted that fast after several complaints XD

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
this is why i prefer games uploaded by one of the approved uploaders....tsktsk..shenanigans
or even better:
This is why smart user of foreign software are always running a VM and having several independent detection software running. Mostly we are called hypocritical - but sometimes it really helps XD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm so sorry about that. In episode 1 I did not encounter this problem.
Start by checking and making sure the computers you used to make that version on and used to upload them are virus free. Most likely thing that happened is that you yourself got infected somehow. Scanning with a free cloudbased version of Total AV might be a good first step. Good luck.

• Red Heart

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Start by checking and making sure the computers you used to make that version on and used to upload them are virus free. Most likely thing that happened is that you yourself got infected somehow. Scanning with a cloudbased version of Total AV might be a good first step. Good luck.
Also i recommend Malwarebytes software. It got a free version, but i really recommend the full version. It's not that expensive and it detects 99% of all malware. (40€ per year / 70€ for 2 years shouldn't be that problem at all)

• Red Heart

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So I finished Epi.1 and the saves won't work on Epi.2.
How is that going to work out?
Will they ask us questions of what we did on Epi.1?
I don't see how else we can continue.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes