3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
For some reason Giada's head gets bigger during animations.
Edit: The stepmother. Forgot I named her Giada lmao.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A nice little update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW, nexTGen, I'm enjoying the game, but I have one small suggestion for you. I would suggest not doing the constant fading in and fading out that you are. You seem to use them for any image change, except if there's an animation. I think it would look better if you just immediately switch renders, without fades. Still use fades, but save them for greater transitions, like at the end of a scene or chapter. If you watch even something like a video slideshow on YouTube or wherever, you'll see that people generally don't use fading, and they definitely don't typically use it as frequently as you are. Anyway, it's just a suggestion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
A nice little update.
BTW, nexTGen, I'm enjoying the game, but I have one small suggestion for you. I would suggest not doing the constant fading in and fading out that you are. You seem to use them for any image change, except if there's an animation. I think it would look better if you just immediately switch renders, without fades. Still use fades, but save them for greater transitions, like at the end of a scene or chapter. If you watch even something like a video slideshow on YouTube or wherever, you'll see that people generally don't use fading, and they definitely don't typically use it as frequently as you are. Anyway, it's just a suggestion.
I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Not the worst thing I have ever seen, but things do need work.

Also, you applied pregnancy tag which drew my interest... but where is it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not the worst thing I have ever seen, but things do need work.

Also, you applied pregnancy tag which drew my interest... but where is it?
If you choose not to help Andre Milani at the concert, the photographer will continue to blackmail her, and gives her a creampie. Previously, this ended up making her pregnant. I believe it was a bad ending. However, that's no longer the case. I'll let them know that tag should be removed now.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
If you choose not to help Andre Milani at the concert, the photographer will continue to blackmail her, and gives her a creampie. Previously, this ended up making her pregnant. I believe it was a bad ending. However, that's no longer the case. I'll let them know that tag should be removed now.
good. I was kinda hoping this would be knocking up mom... but alas it was not so. You dont even get your noodle wet until the story stops for update.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Looks childish , keeps loading.
Terrible models , interiours , everything.
Looks like something from the late nineties.
I've tried for half an hour.
Deleted.
Crap!

• Sad
Reactions: Richardson1

wsccht

May 6, 2018
Can someone start up a torrent file for the update, cant seem to download from the provided links, they give an error the halfway, and gdrive says too much traffic on it

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes