DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Hello everyone!
Today, I have a very important announcement for you – it's probably the biggest step we've taken so far regarding our game, a step that will allow us to finally settle all debts and move forward with head held high.
Many of you probably already have an idea of what this is about, but officially, I'd like to announce to everyone that:
On February 5, 2024 you will be able to purchase Steps of Debauchery on the !

Originally, we planned to release the game in March, but we managed to speed up a few things, and this date will also allow us to participate in later sales. Personally, I am extremely excited because we are opening up to new gaming communities, and I hope for a significant increase in the game's visibility. This is truly the culmination of our year-and-a-half-long work on the game, a new chapter, and new challenges... but, as I mentioned before, thanks to all of you, I am fully prepared for them!

So, once again, thank you for your trust and all the support. Feel free to if you haven't already.
In 8 days, we'll see you at the premiere of Episode 2.1, and on February 5, I invite you to add a new game to your Steam library!

Congratulations, Will it be the exact same game on Steam as Patreon, or will Steam make you cut anything from it?

Reactions: Fooxied

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019

Hello everyone!
Today, I have a very important announcement for you – it's probably the biggest step we've taken so far regarding our game, a step that will allow us to finally settle all debts and move forward with head held high.
Many of you probably already have an idea of what this is about, but officially, I'd like to announce to everyone that:
On February 5, 2024 you will be able to purchase Steps of Debauchery on the !

Originally, we planned to release the game in March, but we managed to speed up a few things, and this date will also allow us to participate in later sales. Personally, I am extremely excited because we are opening up to new gaming communities, and I hope for a significant increase in the game's visibility. This is truly the culmination of our year-and-a-half-long work on the game, a new chapter, and new challenges... but, as I mentioned before, thanks to all of you, I am fully prepared for them!

So, once again, thank you for your trust and all the support. Feel free to if you haven't already.
In 8 days, we'll see you at the premiere of Episode 2.1, and on February 5, I invite you to add a new game to your Steam library!

was waiting for this, already on my wishlist, finally can buy it

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I downloaded the Android version and have no idea what's happening, just 6 places are available with most of them without any actual gameplay, spend most time sleeping and Taking nap, am I doing something wrong?

Any walkthrough or guide??

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
I downloaded the Android version and have no idea what's happening, just 6 places are available with most of them without any actual gameplay, spend most time sleeping and Taking nap, am I doing something wrong?

as the android version is a new unofficial/fanmade thing the dev can’t help you afaik. Maybe some other users who played it can

as for walkthrough or guides the quest log shows you pretty much everything you need to know

Reactions: Fooxied

lukyan

Sep 10, 2018

where did you download the android version? i cannot find any link

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I'm enjoying this game I think Riley is one of the most beautiful models I have seen in a game. I'm looking forward to more of her adventures I think she has a lot of sexy encounters ahead of her. In a couple of scenes in the game when the camera moves up showing Riley it's split into 3 parts. Is this as intended? or is there something wrong?. For me it spoils the view so I think there might be a problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: atrebor68

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I'm enjoying this game I think Riley is one of the most beautiful models I have seen in a game. I'm looking forward to more of her adventures I think she has a lot of sexy encounters ahead of her. In a couple of scenes in the game when the camera moves up showing Riley it's split into 3 parts. Is this as intended? or is there something wrong?. For me it spoils the view so I think there might be a problem. Any help would be appreciated.
yes. If I have to find a defect in her model, she has a breast too big. I know that a big breast light up men fantasy, but I don’t know any wife IRL with a breast so big.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Even a pirate forum can work in your favour - I downloaded SoD for free initially, but it was that damn good I ended up subbing to your patreon because I felt it would be a disservice not to. And I'm guessing I'm not the only one.
In F95 SOD has 195K views. The day I will do an adult game, this will be the first site where I will show it.

Reactions: moonhowler1972
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes