Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
HIS grandson ?

also, it lack incest tag because steam? or the grandmother grandson is no sex?

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
In 2 hours folks!
Great Release !

I like all the QoL features you're adding (on top of others that were added already)
Love the way you add nonintrusive and fluent story expansion.
This update while looking small added a lot of immersion to the game and expanded the story just in right pace.

P.S. you probably have plans but I just want to add that money isn't the only reason people can get forced to do things. (there are other ways to blackmail or force people to play ball too)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

bmberman

Mar 8, 2017
i must be doing something wrong but i cant seem to unlock the second to last scene? (i did reach the end of the update)

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Is there an option to buy this... and hide the purchase from steam :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's actually in the works from Steam, they have shown previews of being able to purchase games and setting them to Private so they do not show up in your activity or playing to friends. Think it's in Beta right now.

• Haha
Reactions: bmberman

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Guys, I have Windows, I downloaded the official version, the one from link 1 of the site and also just the update package, but I still can't play, as soon as I start the game it gives me a Renpy error and starts from scratch and even if I try to continue to give me errors, what can I do?

View attachment 3298924
You are running a modded/translated version of the game - ask the mod's developer for help or don't use the mod.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
You are running a modded/translated version of the game - ask the mod's developer for help or don't use the mod.
Yes, but it is the dev who put these blocks because until the previous version you could translate with any mod. So he is discriminating, he has lost support from me.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I'm missing the part where that's his problem.
His problem may not be, but I wonder why he wants to put in blocks?
Currently it does not allow you to play even with its original clean game so without mods, with previous saves.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes