bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
His problem may not be, but I wonder why he wants to put in blocks?
Currently it does not allow you to play even with its original clean game so without mods, with previous saves.
Because your previous saves were made on the modded version of the game.
Anyway, seek support somewhere else or start the game anew.

umby

May 27, 2017
a good update but it almost wouldn't have been bad to wait until early February.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Are automatic saves created somewhere? I have the same problem already described with saves not working if loaded from map.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I see that the dev made a lot of effort for this game; it's really nice, the graphics and UI especially. But I found this story barely convincing within 10 minutes of reading; it makes the girl dumb. It isn't intuitive for Reily to help anyone and risk her own life on the "big day" since she is fully aware of the importance of the exam; this is humanity and has nothing to do with "kindness". The best measure should be to record a 30s video as evidence and leave it later. Then, Reiley's reaction is almost funny when she gets caught in the classroom, which is either the dumbest excuse: "got lost" in her school or exposing her whole plan for academic cheating. Why doesn't she just say she returned because she left her phone in the classroom? How convenient! After all, she didn't get caught while conducting the misdeed. Lastly, she completed all the questions and got an A-. Wouldn't it be easier to leave some empty and get a B+ since she had been so fussy about the lack of time to complete the exam early on?

I know those stories are prerequisites for blackmail content later on, but treating such a plot seriously would be difficult. This game has great potential; it would be even better if the dev could polish the story a little.

Last edited:

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Because your previous saves were made on the modded version of the game.
the only mod that I know posted here is to unlock gallery and that does not break the saves or the game in any way, I cant speak for a compressed version as I'm not using one myself.

Jan 13, 2021
Have not played this since ver 1.0. Is it meanwhile worth it to be played, or is the FMC still dumb as a bag of rocks and constantly horny over anything that exist? If i remember correctly, her vocabulary only consisted of "i m so horny; i am so wet; this is turning me on; Look...an alien turd..i am so horny!" No mockery here, this is a sincere request : Has the FMC meanwhile a grown up Character and a brain, or is this Game still a Episode of "Brazzers Best of..."??

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
Have not played this since ver 1.0. Is it meanwhile worth it to be played, or is the FMC still dumb as a bag of rocks and constantly horny over anything that exist? If i remember correctly, her vocabulary only consisted of "i m so horny; i am so wet; this is turning me on; Look...an alien turd..i am so horny!" No mockery here, this is a sincere request : Has the FMC meanwhile a grown up Character and a brain, or is this Game still a Episode of "Brazzers Best of..."??

still the same, please move on to some other game.
Thank you very much..

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Udayana and Fooxied

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
still the same, please move on to some other game.
Thank you very much..

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I have the impression that the game is turning in a super vanilla, safe for all game.

Scene with Richard was very hasty made, after few picture he was already inside her, no tension, no eroticism, more dialogues about the wine than sex.

I hope to see in the next update some of the original spirit of the game even if it means wait additional months.

The killer for all games on this website is the lack of eroticism and sex scenes represented like check box exercise with little preparation and hasty and swiftly made. It is not important the quantity of shortly represented sex scenes but the quality of it. (Personal opinion)

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
You gotta love when people come on here to complain about a game that most get for free...Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but most of the time it should be kept to themselves because it doesn't change anything. If you complain about the story or game itself then don't play it.... Or just go make your own damn game.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes