Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Mire a su alrededor, algunos están escondidos en el paisaje, otros se pueden comprar en el portátil. Si no quieres buscar hay vídeos sobre dónde encontrarlos en YouTube.
There's also a "Gallery Unlocker" on the first post, for people who aren't patient enough :)

Jul 27, 2018
I think I am just getting tired of people who complain and don't bring anything good to the project. Pretty sure that's the reason why Devs cooperate only with supporters.
Simply put, yes. In more drawn out words? Let's just say you're replying to comments on a website where people go to pirate games like yours. So it's a bit of a stretch to actually expect ANYone here to be generally positive or supportive of the devs. You want those kind of words, you look to your discord channel or patreon subscriber base and only communicate here with the intent to pander to the pirates in hopes of drawing in more real support, aka subscribers and supporters.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Simply put, yes. In more drawn out words? Let's just say you're replying to comments on a website where people go to pirate games like yours. So it's a bit of a stretch to actually expect ANYone here to be generally positive or supportive of the devs. You want those kind of words, you look to your discord channel or patreon subscriber base and only communicate here with the intent to pander to the pirates in hopes of drawing in more real support, aka subscribers and supporters.
So, pretty much what I said. But I really wanted to cooperate with as many people as I can, not only the supporters. Which in the end is not that good for my mental health and don't bring anything good, but still, I have found here some people that were actually helpful in their constructive criticism and helped me with upgrading the project.

Dec 28, 2017
Before the 2.1 or before the next episodes?
Sorry, I expressed myself incorrectly. I meant whether you could include a current save in the future updates, otherwise you would always have to start from the beginning :/ (If you lost your older saves ofc)

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Sorry, I expressed myself incorrectly. I meant whether you could include a current save in the future updates, otherwise you would always have to start from the beginning :/ (If you lost your older saves ofc)
You can always ask on discord, you will always get the save you need.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I started a fresh game and got to see the update finally, I gotta say I loved it! I can't wait to see more of Riley and what she gets up to next update!

Reactions: Fooxied
Jul 27, 2018
So, pretty much what I said. But I really wanted to cooperate with as many people as I can, not only the supporters. Which in the end is not that good for my mental health and don't bring anything good, but still, I have found here some people that were actually helpful in their constructive criticism and helped me with upgrading the project.
Yeah. Sorry if my own post came across negative or rude. There's definitely some good, helpful and/or knowledgeable folks on here but, at least from my perspective after having been here for 5 years and obviously just reading posts as my nameplate reveals, there's a pretty large amount of not so pleasant folks who would probably find it amusing to destroy your mental health. The Mods here certainly, I think, do a pretty good job of weeding out the truly detestable people but I was only trying to say, with my original comment, that I wouldn't expect to draw much support from a pirating focused forum.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Yeah. Sorry if my own post came across negative or rude. There's definitely some good, helpful and/or knowledgeable folks on here but, at least from my perspective after having been here for 5 years and obviously just reading posts as my nameplate reveals, there's a pretty large amount of not so pleasant folks who would probably find it amusing to destroy your mental health. The Mods here certainly, I think, do a pretty good job of weeding out the truly detestable people but I was only trying to say, with my original comment, that I wouldn't expect to draw much support from a pirating focused forum.
Your comment was not negative nor rude, don't worry. And I understand your point of view, I am here for a while too, but it hits different from developer POV.

bmberman

Mar 8, 2017
Super minor feedback - (Very much enjoying the direction Wyatt and Riley are going in!!!!)

Hopefully future "alternative" payments should be at the top level dialogue (can you pay or not) not after the "cant pay" choice. I think in an earlier version the "cant pay" choice lead to a game over so it might make players hesistant to explore that option again!

(Looking forward to the release!!!)

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Always a masterpiece, BUT in my ranking the steps of debauchery list is:
wife pussy touched (no cheating);
wife touch cock (no cheating);
wife blowjob (no cheating);
wife bj with swallow (70% cheating);
wife banged (cheating);
wife creampied (cuckolding)

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
"buy (with lowercase) on steam (same)" is a suggestion for the time when the game is available there, which isn't the case yet, and at the same time it's the code.
thank you! It's so helpful; I can have a complete look before I take out my card.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Meanwhile, some of us feel that if you're just here to get the games and don't care to contribute anything constructive (or at least humorous), then there really isn't any reason to be posting in the forums. The game forums are for discussing the games. Believe it or not, some of us actually do post constructive criticism. Some of us even volunteer to help with QA testing. Lots of people here are regularly positive and supportive of devs. Not every game even is pirated. Whether it be because they consider themselves a hobbyist or they fear piracy is inevitable, lots of games are made available for free by the creator. Some of us prefer to make single large donations rather than have a monthly bill going out to a dozen different Patreons, and coming here to check for updates on all the games we play is easier than having a ton of Patreon emails coming to us, checking each one individually, or even bogging down our Discord accounts with a ton of different servers to every artist. Neither you, nor myself, represent this entire community. You don't speak for everyone.
Thank you for joining us here. I'm sorry it can be so stressful at times. Many of us really appreciate the devs that are willing to do so, and I know I'm not alone in saying that most (maybe even all?) the Patreons I ever have supported are because I found them here.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
You clearly don't know the characters background, if you expect 'eroticism' between Riley and Dean at this point. How I could even discuss with you about the plot itself then?
I like this.
You have a good game, it has graphic quality, the finish is well polished. The story has an interesting development.
But what leaves you "outside the box" of the "ordinary" is not going over and over with your words and also not worrying about whether the game leaks or doesn't leak. He wants a reward for good work, of course, but he knows that he is building a relationship of trust with the public he consumes. Finally, you know the scenario and the ins and outs of the business.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes