filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Hey,can anyone help me which stat should i edit to let through? I got the expell letter,but if i go back 3 days ago,then it's friday for me,and i can only do one studying session in the school,which isn't enough for the game
You can simply pay your tuition(150$) and go back to school
I wasn't in that case but I think it's possible to pay directly using the school app

mikeygolucky

Jan 1, 2021
You didn't understood.
On my last save i had everything unlocked and then when i tranfered my save to play this new update, nothing was unlocked. It's why i used the gallery unlocker but it looks like it has done more damage than anything else
I'm having a similar issue. Have been playing thru on this release only (ep3) and whenever i save and exit and come back into the game all my game settings have reset to default and all the hidden "foxes" collectibles have been reset (as in i have to click on all the foxes again) in the gallery...anyone help?

EDIT.....Problem solved...i didn't realize there was a "fix" upload

Last edited:
Reactions: goovraedt

Vishalveer

Jun 30, 2024
Plz can anyone upload good riley sex images and videos of new update as for some reason renpy games are not opening in my pc they are not working and there is no android port too.
Some steamy riley sex videos and images thanks.

Ryzarg

Sep 23, 2022
Hey,can anyone help me which stat should i edit to let through? I got the expell letter,but if i go back 3 days ago,then it's friday for me,and i can only do one studying session in the school,which isn't enough for the game
[/CYTAT]

I have the same problem. Both tests passed, I study in the library on Friday, Saturday and Sunday on a laptop. On Sunday, I get a message via courier about my removal from school and the game is over. I started the game again from the beginning and again the same problem.

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
It all started with Riley masturbating on the sofa while the ol' neighbor was watching.
After getting the two packages delivered (lingerie and anal plug; in front of the couples entry door).
View attachment 3784421
You'll get an option to surprise Mike by clicking on the packages which are on the pink sofa in the living room.
View attachment 3784424
I have a problem, I don't see the packages in the pink armchair.

Reactions: zc627788

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
maybe it was too slow. personally was hoping for her having sex from ep1. however dev is building her debauchery step by step - innocent girl from country coming with her 1st love (now hubby) to big city... it is logical slow route (even if you picked most corrupted route as i did) she is actually accepting debauchery pretty easy doing naughty stuff with dean, hj at glory hole, hj for wyatt, lesbian content.... pretty good for her background (since updates are approx each 3 months that also giving us impression that we are waiting sex for too long)
but after yacht party she had option lie or say truth to mike. 1st one surely leading to cheating and other to cuckolding, swinging... anyway i guess at ep4 someone will do riley finally
and if you really want to see how constant non sexual updates for years (accompanied with massive milking) looks like check awam or jessica o'neal
Jessica O'Neil is a dead game, no updates in past 18+ months.
However it has more sex scenes (BJ, etc.) than AWAM.

Both of them are games with a good story, good gfx but terrible devs just milking the project.

Hence I don't bother checking them anymore. AWAM has better fan art than the actual game.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Like a couple of other people who posted (no responses to them), I cannot open this on Mac. It's not just this game. It's every game where the download file is a "combo" of Win/Linux/Mac.

I've done a search, but can't find a solution (maybe wrong search terms). I've looked through the Solved subforum in the General Troubleshooting forum. I've looked in the pinned section of Tools and Tutorials.

Anyone have a suggestion of where to find the topic on this site or how to open these types of downloads on Mac? Thanks.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Like a couple of other people who posted (no responses to them), I cannot open this on Mac. It's not just this game. It's every game where the download file is a "combo" of Win/Linux/Mac.

I've done a search, but can't find a solution (maybe wrong search terms). I've looked through the Solved subforum in the General Troubleshooting forum. I've looked in the pinned section of Tools and Tutorials.

Anyone have a suggestion of where to find the topic on this site or how to open these types of downloads on Mac? Thanks.
There are few sites, where you can download playable MAC version :BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes