Jul 16, 2017
Anyone know's how to fix this?i Press shift+G i choose "Force Angle2 Renderer" nothing happens i open the game by holding Shift i choose again but still......nothing happens!Any help?

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I just can't get enough of Riley and her story. I can't wait to see where this is heading, I really hope that soon she starts messing around since the ending gave some hints <3 Still wishing she could have got fingered at the stag party by Jay and Wesley, or had a little "slip" during the lap dance and let him enter her xD

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
That doesn't bypass it, the task will remain open and progression stuck. Just to be clear: I just don't want to play some reaction-based game, otherwise no problem with the task
Oh! yes, you're right. You could try what I did, I played it once, earned $5 and now I just ignore it. If you really don't want to try, you could let it play and the task should be done.

Reactions: hermesh

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
at first I didn't understand what scene re was talking about, but then I remembered and before showing this scene you are given a choice to watch or not to watch it if you don't like it, you can not watch and that the cubes fell under the table and you could also do that they are useful to take the cubes and Riley was in a skirt and no panties or in panties and one of them was looking at her private part of her body

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes