sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
I love this game & I am enjoying the update but that minigame is kind of annoying...why both wsad & arrow keys are needed...it should be click based & way more simpler than this...I am sure I might not be the only one complaining.

Reactions: yourmomma

sh1z0a

Jun 19, 2024

Uploaded the latest updated version of this game.

Changes to Pole minigame to make it easier
* Now the pole minigame only requires using the arrow keys and the duration to click has been increased slightly.
* Now the phone can be exited when clicked outside when hone is on main screen.
* A rare crash while replaying one university scene has been fixed.
* In rare cases, school test will only have four questions. That's been fixed.

dirtyharry68

Oct 17, 2021
Its seems im stuck with the "Strange invitation" quest, but it dosent say where to go, or who to talk to...Does anyone know what to do?

carlesbc

Jul 11, 2022
Hi I played the full game again because I lost all my progress so I intalled the game again and went throught it. The case is that once I closed the game it happened again, I still have my saves but the gallery is locked, what can i do?

Slovetalot

Jun 22, 2024
Sure, it's the dev... not your low IQ.
So you like clicking randomly without a clue and hope to get some in-game achievement? You probably love to collect trash in neighbor's apartment over and over again heh. Low IQ people like me likes to read the story, not senseless achievements.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
So you like clicking randomly without a clue and hope to get some in-game achievement? You probably love to collect trash in neighbor's apartment over and over again heh. Low IQ people like me likes to read the story, not senseless achievements.
I was patiently waiting for that comment.
So you had problem with this quest, then you started scream like a 5-year-old and shouting that you don't know how to do this quest, because the dumb developer didn't give you any clue. 1719598380967.png

And all you had to do was learn to read.

1719598321809.png

Best regards, Fooxied.

Ps. I am curious to know, how many other multi accounts do you have.

Last edited:

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
According to what he said on the boat, Wyatt is trying to keep her away from thugs, so it's perhaps unlikely.
I'm not entirely convinced Wyatt isn't a vampire. That's my headcanon anyway and I'm sticking with it. He just wants to keep her safe from the dark underworld. :LOL:

Reactions: alex2372

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yup, since she has already crossed that line but the scum thinks it would make the story more teasing to attract more subscribers. This is one of those games that never was intended to give satisfactions nor endings.
Question is why you'd even play this in the first place if you think the dev is "scum" and the game not satisfying. Not sure what ending you're talking about considering the game's only been in development for about 9 months. You say you're here "to read the story" but on the other hand just want a quick fuck scene. Uhh..

Also, you'd have a clue if you'd read. You know...the questlog is there for a reason. Which is weird because you're here "to read the story" I thought. Huh.

As for picking up trash; This is a Sandbox VN. Reoccuring events and tasks shouldn't come as a surprise. Clearly this isn't the game you're looking for, but for some reason you still come here and complain about not being able to figure out how to trigger an event.

I could get behind some of the criticism if the game was in development for 3 years, or the dev would suddenly provide much less content or less frequent updates, but that's not the case. I don't know man, either I've been following too many garbage developers who milk their shit dry, or you're acting way too entitled when things are going very well.

lArtoriasl

Nov 28, 2022
I was patiently waiting for that comment.
So you had problem with this quest, then you started scream like a 5-year-old and shouting that you don't know how to do this quest, because the dumb developer didn't give you any clue. View attachment 3779224

And all you had to do was learn to read.

View attachment 3779222

Best regards, Fooxied.

Ps. I am curious to know, how many other multi accounts do you have.

You know that you're just giving them what they want right?

A lot of people will say shit just to get a reaction from you

HaGriDos

Sep 30, 2019
It would be nice to have a choice in Deans quest,i dont give two shits about Miguel and i dont want this dickheads hands on Riley...

• Haha
Reactions: razor1977

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
wtf? theres no scenes? loaded my save and I can't find anything new.

edit: ok it seems theres bugs. the log didnt show the 3 new quests (I opened the phone and did some back/forth) but I reloaded and I could check the 3 missions.
now, I just click around and I just got annoyed. detached. couldn't feel anything or get into any mood. I enjoyed the vn before but like many other sandbox it kills it eventually. and surely I dont remember who is who and I can't find the characters to start the next shit. too bad.

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Are you aware of the fact the mini-game is additional element, not necessary to continue the game, and on top of that you can repeat it anytime you want in the bar? :lepew:
Yes,of course i am aware of that! The guy just asked what we think about the mini-games and i just answer his question,i never sayed that you can't keep playing the game or even repeat the mini-game - i even already did it two more times and maxed the level of Raylee as a pole-dancer for this update! :) It's just a bit hard to do it without any wrong moves and be fast enough!

Reactions: Fooxied

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
wtf? theres no scenes? loaded my save and I can't find anything new.

edit: ok it seems theres bugs. the log didnt show the 3 new quests (I opened the phone and did some back/forth) but I reloaded and I could check the 3 missions.
now, I just click around and I just got annoyed. detached. couldn't feel anything or get into any mood. I enjoyed the vn before but like many other sandbox it kills it eventually. and surely I dont remember who is who and I can't find the characters to start the next shit. too bad.
It is because the version on f95zone is modded by someone else and not official provided by us.

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes