Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
wtf? theres no scenes? loaded my save and I can't find anything new.

edit: ok it seems theres bugs. the log didnt show the 3 new quests (I opened the phone and did some back/forth) but I reloaded and I could check the 3 missions.
now, I just click around and I just got annoyed. detached. couldn't feel anything or get into any mood. I enjoyed the vn before but like many other sandbox it kills it eventually. and surely I dont remember who is who and I can't find the characters to start the next shit. too bad.
It is because the version on f95zone is modded by someone else and not official provided by us.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I can't find it here, can you help me?
Do you have the polaroid camera + crown as explained in the questlog? You need both items before you can trigger this event.

Not 100% sure as it's been a while, but I believe you can buy both items on the laptop at home.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hi everyone !

I load my last save and had just the bonus gallery unlocked so I used the gallery unlocker. But it unlocked only the replay gallery and delete the collectible i have found in this update..

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
I don't really understand why you feel the need to cheat, anyway. Do a blind playthrough, then save. Start a new playthrough and CTRL through the choices you haven't made yet to unlock the rest. It's honestly not that hard.
You didn't understood.
On my last save i had everything unlocked and then when i tranfered my save to play this new update, nothing was unlocked. It's why i used the gallery unlocker but it looks like it has done more damage than anything else

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
You didn't understood.
On my last save i had everything unlocked and then when i tranfered my save to play this new update, nothing was unlocked. It's why i used the gallery unlocker but it looks like it has done more damage than anything else
Well... Yeah.
It's not just a matter of dropping saves over. Just start over, it doesnt' take long.

Reactions: goovraedt
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes