JWick06

Apr 5, 2023
This is really a great game, i can't wait to see what's next ... The MC is prettiest girl i've seen an all games :p congrats to the dev, i'll buy the steam version !

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
This is really a great game, i can't wait to see what's next ... The MC is prettiest girl i've seen an all games :p congrats to the dev, i'll buy the steam version !
Great game.
If I have to find a defect, is just the too perfect beautiful of the wife. IRL a girl so beautiful is for sure an actress or a tv star.

Aug 20, 2023
Another update and Riley has so far only had sex with her husband since the beginning of the game! And in this update, not even her husband fuck her! A tip for the DEV, why don't you turn Riley into a nun soon??? :unsure:

Reactions: MasterChild

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I played this yesterday and was not disappointed. I don't know what the previous complaints were about. Fooxie has laid down the ground work for multiple paths where Riley is going to get into a lot of questionable situations and at the end Mike admitted to her that seeing her with other men is a turn on. So being a faithful wife won't be holding her back anymore. The story is progressing along at just the right pace for a proper corruption route.
Riley is steadily becoming more open to new possibilities and the dam will eventually break.

As far as the pole dancing mini game goes, it really doesn't effect the story at all and it's purely for making cash. As of yet she doesn't strip and she did a pole dance before we even got that option to begin with.

While I'm sure the old mechanics were a nightmare the new mechanics are bordline and not too bad. Fooxie did good by improving it. It can be kind of fun at times, but I'm not going waste too much time on it really. You're really not missing on much if you don't do it. I wish people better explained what was going on there. Especially where she did a non minigame pole dance as an introduction to the mini game pole dance.

The yaht party was fun for the most part. My only complaint was that it did hint around to more wild fun with the birthday boy and that basically got blue balled by a prank.
Being that they all spent the night on the yaht you would have figured someone would have gotten laid and that would have been a perfect opportunity to increase Riley's corruption by at the very least peeping in on the action.
But we did find out something bigger is going on.

Now I'm curious if that ties in with Madison's proposal. And her statement about things are going to get really wild now that Riley is the Dean's assistant.

The DnD game was fun and also hinted around that Riley has a deep sexual under current. I can't wait for her to show those nerds a good time.
I just hope it doesn't take away from the streaming event. Or maybe Elijah will make it part of the streaming event.

All in all this is still a solid game that Fooxie should be proud of and it impresses me that he's doing it on the side on top of having a full time job. I'm putting this in my top five favorites.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes