leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Jessica O'Neil is a dead game, no updates in past 18+ months.
However it has more sex scenes (BJ, etc.) than AWAM.

Both of them are games with a good story, good gfx but terrible devs just milking the project.

Hence I don't bother checking them anymore. AWAM has better fan art than the actual game.
unfortunately jessica is still alive, last update here was part 0.6 in october '23. milkman is active on patreon about future updates and collecting each month 1.7k$...

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
It is because the version on f95zone is modded by someone else and not official provided by us.
speaking of something different: any chance to remove moronic letters and arrows mini game during striptease night at bar? it is definitely game spoiler. i don't mind pressing space bar or similar bs (although, why mini games anyway?), but this one is ruining potentially great stripping scene for any of us that want to enjoy game as it is and are not good in pressing buttons. also storywise she proved to be good stripper earlier, so there is no point ranking her stripping skill through mini game. also being bad stripper (after minigame) had no consenqueces to story or mc activity, except loosing tips that night. only loosers are your playes (free or paying ones) that are not good at playing these games

Reactions: Joo1077

Pentagono22

Formerly 'Pentagon33'
Jul 4, 2022
Really good game, but damn... just when mike said he likes cuckolding the version ends...
just when the fun was about to begin...
Anyway
How often do updates come out?
at this point I recommend putting the "netorare" tag I think

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes