Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
I can't activate the "Much to learn" quest. I spend days in the academy on evening and Ivy doesn't show up. I wonder this scene is the last of this update, cause I'm literally hasn't nothing to do anymore. Only that question is missing.

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
I can't activate the "Much to learn" quest. I spend days in the academy on evening and Ivy doesn't show up. I wonder this scene is the last of this update, cause I'm literally hasn't nothing to do anymore. Only that question is missing.
Go to gym in evening, and find ivy.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Please add these buttons; Auto complete maid work unless it is part of story. Auto complete test to pass or fail.
I can understand the maid work since it's simple Point & Click, and skipping it would save 10-15s
But I doubt the dev would add something to autocomplete test, its supposed to be a part of the game.

Looking forward to next Wyatt scene (BJ - repeatable instead of the "wanting more next time" bs) and more gym scenes.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Fooxied While cleaning neighbors house and Riley is talking with Elijah, Riley: Don't me wrong, but I don't mind it. Should be Don't get me wrong.

Same scene: Riley: Nor did he make any advances. This is a grammatical nightmare. It should be something like "Nor has he made any advances."

I will edit this post if I find anything else.
I had the same feelings while playing the game, haha. Glad to see someone pointed them out as I forgot to do so.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
They made their discord for Patreon's only, they even throw exisiting members out of the group, even people who bought the game on Steam. What a shame, quess for some refund on Steam. Nice of you Fooxied it was fun for the little time it last.

"Hey, buy our game on Steam but if you want further support and Discord, spend extra money on Patreon." Make some rooms exclusive for Patreons members, but no they make the whole Discord Patreons only, even people who bought the game on other platfroms don't have access.

Thank god I can still ask a refund on Steam, because this feels like weird behaviour and don't support it. Sorry, thank god we have this website to get it atleast for free. What comes around goes around!
Well truth to be told, I personally feel that Steam members should be allowed to join, however with limited or a different set of privileges for Patreon members - since after all, they are supporting the game constantly with their subs, generally the $5-20 ones. The game is just a one-time purchase so I understand why you shouldnt expect any special treatment for it.

If you buy a Ubisoft game, you'll just own the game. You get no special treatment from Ubisoft whatsoever.
That's how it should be for buying SoD on Steam.

However, yes, maybe there could be a special role for Steam, and a better role for Patreon members.

For Steam, as long as the game's updates are delivered timely (no bs like "Steam gets updates 3-7 days later than Patreon members") it should be quite fine indeed. I've purchased this on an alt, may do it on my main if I'm convinced of hidden purchases working fine.

4.30 star(s) 90 Votes