Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I also wouldn't want anyone to perceive this as a grudge or some weird sadness. I'm more than happy and grateful for the moment I'm in now, because I'm at peace. It's just that I keep reading these comments because I'm looking for some positives in it, things to improve and opportunities to build a cool cummunity around the game, and that's often impossible, especially on forums like this.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
People find more and more things everyday to complain about.
People saying a feedback. You may find some games, they are not many, but comments there are just wow, wants more, keep going, great job, the same people wrote it there who "can write only complaints" by the main expression from reading that topic. What that facts tell us? Is it something wrong with "all people around who don't understand how hard is to develope a game"? Or people are ok, but the game have some points where it could (read - must) be improved.
The author do respect much his own efforts, and maybe that efforts are big enough, there are some advantages in the game, but tbh more disadvantages as for now. It's just a waste of time in writing it all, because the author is clearly saing that he do not respect anyone who provides any other feedback which is differ from pure compliments. Just because of this self inloving attitude - whole this project got no other fate, but just doomed already, and people are clearly feeling and saying it. So, it's just a matter of time when this will be translated to the language of "we pay you less money", which the dev will understand more than just words from some people who understands nothing in the art of hard long ruining the game to the deadend, which was quite promising from the begining.

Anna2

Sep 25, 2023
People saying a feedback. You may find some games, they are not many, but comments there are just wow, wants more, keep going, great job, the same people wrote it there who "can write only complaints" by the main expression from reading that topic. What that facts tell us? Is it something wrong with "all people around who don't understand how hard is to develope a game"? Or people are ok, but the game have some points where it could (read - must) be improved.
The author do respect much his own efforts, and maybe that efforts are big enough, there are some advantages in the game, but tbh more disadvantages as for now. It's just a waste of time in writing it all, because the author is clearly saing that he do not respect anyone who provides any other feedback which is differ from pure compliments. Just because of this self inloving attitude - whole this project got no other fate, but just doomed already, and people are clearly feeling and saying it. So, it's just a matter of time when this will be translated to the language of "we pay you less money", which the dev will understand more than just words from some people who understands nothing in the art of hard long ruining the game to the deadend, which was quite promising from the begining.

you know... I play a lot of things... village slut, apm, anna exc., awam from pixil, downfall, victoria, the office wife and and and...

but ... once I've played the update of these games, I won't play it a second time.

and with riley I play updates SEVERAL times and why? because it is simply done best. Tastes are different... but Fooxied has met mine exactly - and if you look at the Patreon page, the support from the members is increasing. Conclusion: obviously a lot of people like the game and appreciate the time and effort that fooxied invests here. :)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Feedback is fine, but there's a big difference between constructive feedback and whiney trolls.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
I play a lot of things...
A lot doesn't mean any good. It's like a persone who have read a lot of comic books, but still didn't become a lot more clever than a persone who have read just a few books of world famous classic.
In short - the quantity doesn't matter, but the quality does.
And to be specific - you just named a bunch of even more bad and hopeless games than this one. For what? I guess it was just to compare this game with something even more dead born and hopeless, to make this one win for sure, right? Than you did a good job. Actually, they call that kind of job - a "paid review" - but we don't want to be that rude, don't we? We are here to say only pleasunt words about everything, no matter what. Even if it's about sh*t - we would call it the rose of Jericho, just to present ourselfs as a very positive persones. So, let's just call it like your personal point of view, it's ok.
once I've played the update of these games, I won't play it a second time.
Just a prove that you mentioned bad games.
and with riley I play updates SEVERAL times and why?
Idk. You tell me.
because it is simply done best.
But... It's not even close to be done. It dob't have a release tad, not finished, not even abandoned. And it also got no factual rights yet to be named as a work in progress or early access, just because from "the content" there are just a bunch of cuted teasers everywhere, but as soon as one story seems like going to begin - the author switch the spot of lite just on another teaser, leaving the players auditory with empty hands about previously promising brunches of story. There is not actually a story, just showing some tits here and there, without any reason, just because "it is wrong, but i feel so hot, i will fuck everything what is moving, without any reason and consequances" - if you like to replay it for several times... i really don't know what's wrong with your taske. But you are absolutely right. There are good tastes and bad tastes. I prefer to have a good taste. And, as you said, you are fine with having... a different one. Your life. You choice. Your responsibility. I'm ok with it.
Conclusion: obviously a lot of people like the game and appreciate the time and effort that fooxied invests here.
What? Just... What?? 1 is a number, and i like bananas, and the conclision - the diameter of the Mars in smaller than a chicken egg... How came that unconnected anyhow statements leaded to a that wrong data? But ok. If you say "tastes are different", i may assume that you'd not argue that brains are quite not equal too.
In fact, that you just proved my words, when i was saying, that the begining was promising, if it was not - i'd not even paid attention to yet another empty thing. I really hoped this dev would make it good. I clearly see - it will not happen now. And some who like the begining as well, a part of that people already saying that it is not having a good or at least expected, desirable, satisfying or at least just acceptable way on continuing. That some people who are using their brain to predict the future events based on cold analisis of evident facts - that people are always less in number, than those who just "oh boy, they showed me a rendered tit, where it my credit card, i need to pay to see it again". But they also will feel like fooled and disapointed. Just it will take a bit more time.

Anyway. Thank you for informative reply. You are very supportive persone. That is so good. What is bad - that you thought for yourself that whole point was that bad people were saing bad words about good developer of a good game and there is a need just to say something good, no matter what, to protect it from bad things. That is so much wrong. You better think about it one more time, to see it from a constructive side. You'd be surprised that it all was about whole different thing.
However, I join to the mark that you recieved for your message. So now you have two crowns, and you may wear it with pride, one by one, or better both at the same time. That would be such a joy.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Feedback is fine
Well. That is a lie. At least not true. Defenetly not all true.
there's a big difference between constructive feedback and whiney trolls.
That is correct. It is good that you lerned yourself for now knowing that. What you have to learn a bit more - is the art of differing one from another. Good luck in further self improvements. Keep reporting about your progress. In a correspondent topic, please. Here it would be called and offtopic, actually, which is an evident sign of a troll himself, who is always changing the topic from a main thing to his own emotional incongruity. Don't do that. Please?

Aug 16, 2017
A lot doesn't mean any good. It's like a persone who have read a lot of comic books, but still didn't become a lot more clever than a persone who have read just a few books of world famous classic.
In short - the quantity doesn't matter, but the quality does.
And to be specific - you just named a bunch of even more bad and hopeless games than this one. For what? I guess it was just to compare this game with something even more dead born and hopeless, to make this one win for sure, right? Than you did a good job. Actually, they call that kind of job - a "paid review" - but we don't want to be that rude, don't we? We are here to say only pleasunt words about everything, no matter what. Even if it's about sh*t - we would call it the rose of Jericho, just to present ourselfs as a very positive persones. So, let's just call it like your personal point of view, it's ok.

Just a prove that you mentioned bad games.

Idk. You tell me.

But... It's not even close to be done. It dob't have a release tad, not finished, not even abandoned. And it also got no factual rights yet to be named as a work in progress or early access, just because from "the content" there are just a bunch of cuted teasers everywhere, but as soon as one story seems like going to begin - the author switch the spot of lite just on another teaser, leaving the players auditory with empty hands about previously promising brunches of story. There is not actually a story, just showing some tits here and there, without any reason, just because "it is wrong, but i feel so hot, i will fuck everything what is moving, without any reason and consequances" - if you like to replay it for several times... i really don't know what's wrong with your taske. But you are absolutely right. There are good tastes and bad tastes. I prefer to have a good taste. And, as you said, you are fine with having... a different one. Your life. You choice. Your responsibility. I'm ok with it.

What? Just... What?? 1 is a number, and i like bananas, and the conclision - the diameter of the Mars in smaller than a chicken egg... How came that unconnected anyhow statements leaded to a that wrong data? But ok. If you say "tastes are different", i may assume that you'd not argue that brains are quite not equal too.
In fact, that you just proved my words, when i was saying, that the begining was promising, if it was not - i'd not even paid attention to yet another empty thing. I really hoped this dev would make it good. I clearly see - it will not happen now. And some who like the begining as well, a part of that people already saying that it is not having a good or at least expected, desirable, satisfying or at least just acceptable way on continuing. That some people who are using their brain to predict the future events based on cold analisis of evident facts - that people are always less in number, than those who just "oh boy, they showed me a rendered tit, where it my credit card, i need to pay to see it again". But they also will feel like fooled and disapointed. Just it will take a bit more time.

Anyway. Thank you for informative reply. You are very supportive persone. That is so good. What is bad - that you thought for yourself that whole point was that bad people were saing bad words about good developer of a good game and there is a need just to say something good, no matter what, to protect it from bad things. That is so much wrong. You better think about it one more time, to see it from a constructive side. You'd be surprised that it all was about whole different thing.
However, I join to the mark that you recieved for your message. So now you have two crowns, and you may wear it with pride, one by one, or better both at the same time. That would be such a joy.
Massive walls of text that dribble absolute shit . . . seen a few devs with this style. Sure you're not a dev under a fake nic who just can't handle that this game is superior?

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Trolls will troll. There is no point in talking to a person who just wants to argue.

And as someone mentioned earlier - feedback is fine, but 90% of the feedback here is about:
- this game has a sandbox, worst game ever.
- too little sex scene in the game.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Massive walls of text that dribble absolute shit
Calm down. You can say "i hate reading" in a much shorter way. Since you get used to operate with only short things.
seen a few devs with this style.
Ok. The associations. Two can play this game. I saw a documentarie film on bbc about serial killer who was writing messages on the walls with letters, using the blood of his victims to summon demonic power from hell, to make some parts of his body not that short, because it was causing too much influence on his life, habbits to adore only short texts and lust to kill inocent people in the end.
And you are writing messages with letters too.
Hmmm, is it just seems to me, or this is so much simmilar... Idk.
You looks like an expert in such things. You tell me.
Sure you're not a dev under a fake nic who just can't handle that this game is superior?
I am sure I am not. And not connected anyhow with any other devs, as far as i know. But if you have just any other horrible guesses about my modest personality - feel free to share your fantasies, whatever bad you could only imagine. I hope that would help you to feel yourself a better persone. If you have no other ways to reach that feeling, i am ok with it. Btw, just a modest remind - we are here to talk about very different topic. And you distracting the attention from it - to me, i not deserved that. No need to do it. So make sure to keep your messages a bit not that offtopic. Please.

fishbulb123

Sep 3, 2020
Trolls will troll. There is no point in talking to a person who just wants to argue.

And as someone mentioned earlier - feedback is fine, but 90% of the feedback here is about:
- this game has a sandbox, worst game ever.
- too little sex scene in the game.
This game does sandbox really well and I like the buildup to sex. Sandbox can be frustrating when there is no direction or needless grind is added to replace lack of story. I have no doubt that 95% of the "sandbox, worst game ever" people just want to mindlessly fast-click through screens with one hand with their dick in the other until they hit upon a sex scene.
This is a game I look forward to updates and because of how the story and game does play is the reason I threw some Patreon support its way.

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes