ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
so the people raised their ass, we're going to buy a game in steam, it's so cool that as soon as it comes out, we played and did not wait a week for its courts to pour

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Apr 29, 2018

Show less
Hello again everyone!
As many of you probably know, I've recently returned from vacation, which means I'm back to working on the game with double the energy. We still have a lot of things to prepare, but I'm confident we'll get everything done on time, and the new update will meet your expectations.
Next week, there will be a post with the current progress and the official release date of episode 3.0, as we're almost ready to announce the exact date.
The results of the latest voting are now also known: option number 3 won for Madison, and option number 1 won for Riley. I think I'll manage to sneak in something extra for you, so you'll definitely be pleased.
Below, I'm also sharing a few additional renders, and as usual, I wish you all a peaceful week. Talk to you soon!

Sod__9.jpg
Sod__10.jpg
Sod__11.jpg
Sod__12.jpg
Sod__13a.jpg

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Show less
Hello again everyone!
As many of you probably know, I've recently returned from vacation, which means I'm back to working on the game with double the energy. We still have a lot of things to prepare, but I'm confident we'll get everything done on time, and the new update will meet your expectations.
Next week, there will be a post with the current progress and the official release date of episode 3.0, as we're almost ready to announce the exact date.
The results of the latest voting are now also known: option number 3 won for Madison, and option number 1 won for Riley. I think I'll manage to sneak in something extra for you, so you'll definitely be pleased.
Below, I'm also sharing a few additional renders, and as usual, I wish you all a peaceful week. Talk to you soon!

View attachment 3642984
View attachment 3642985
View attachment 3642986
View attachment 3642987
View attachment 3642988
That redhead is so fucking cute, looks like Madison has some competition :love:
IMG_3179.jpeg

Reactions: palmtrees89

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

Show less
Hello again everyone!

View attachment 3642984
View attachment 3642985
View attachment 3642986
View attachment 3642987
View attachment 3642988
JESUS CHRIST !

Reactions: Fooxied

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
always cracks me up with how svs takes a teaser screenshot and pastes it on their release page to con people into believing there was an update:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes