azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Ivy is my favourite character so far and I wanted some progression with her and Riley's story, anyway, so this is good news. I'm looking forward to more of their interactions and maybe something more naughty, who knows?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
However!
I suddenly became extremely disgruntled! I apologize, but I didn't read all the tags.

Now it's down to blackmail from the dean. Is it really that trivial? Like the other novels? There's also the sandbox genre. I have a de javu feeling that the novel won't be finished and will be hanging in abandoned soon or late ((

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
However!
I suddenly became extremely disgruntled! I apologize, but I didn't read all the tags.

Now it's down to blackmail from the dean. Is it really that trivial? Like the other novels? There's also the sandbox genre. I have a de javu feeling that the novel won't be finished and will be hanging in abandoned soon or late ((
If the thing you don't like about MY game is that, the OTHER games of this type have never been finished and have been abandoned, that's a bit strange.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I’m experiencing some difficulty in the ga
me. I can’t seem to trigger any events, and I’m in this continuous loop which is annoying as hell. I can’t trigger anything with the Dean, or with the neighbours. Absolutely nothing works. Can someone give me a walk through, as I have probably fucked up somewhere in my game. Thanks

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
me. I can’t seem to trigger any events, and I’m in this continuous loop which is annoying as hell. I can’t trigger anything with the Dean, or with the neighbours. Absolutely nothing works. Can someone give me a walk through, as I have probably fucked up somewhere in my game. Thanks
The neighbors are any day of the week in the afternoon. You may need to go into the sons room to trigger the event.

The dean is triggered on weekdays only. Some triggers are in the morning going into your classroom to trigger class and others are clicking on the office door to the Dean/Madison area in the afternoon.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
The neighbors are any day of the week in the afternoon. You may need to go into the sons room to trigger the event.

The dean is triggered on weekdays only. Some triggers are in the morning going into your classroom to trigger class and others are clicking on the office door to the Dean/Madison area in the afternoon.
I have tried doing all the things you have suggested, and still nothing happens. The problem could either be a bug, or I have simply fucked up my game play.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I have tried doing all the things you have suggested, and still nothing happens. The problem could either be a bug, or I have simply fucked up my game play.
There is a progress stopping bug in the latest version that we are aware of and will be fixed in the next release. I think you might have encountered it. I'd suggest starting a new game since there isn't that much there and try doing some of the quests in a different order this time. The next update is a major update and should be dropping in the middle of December.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
There is a quest log in the game to help you navigate through the plot.

Reactions: Will619
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes