Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Not me to judge, but a little sad that I took an active part in the forum from the very beginning, and even made my game available for free for almost all the time until now.
If I had not been a complete dum dum and noticed it was on steam earlier, I'd have bought it.
Done so now, so please do keep up the good work :)

Jul 13, 2022
This is a story that I came up with and that I've been creating with my own rhythm since the beginning, some people may not like my pace, but I work on the game 12-16 hours every day and it's a slow burn that I want to keep. I won't create a scene with Riley getting fucked, just because someone want it right now, because then the plot would lose any sense in the other threads.
what about some dream scene that won't affect the plot ?

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I mean you said you wont create a sex scene with Riley just somebody wanted because it affect the plot because its slow burn you do your own rhytm etc.

I am saying maybe you can create some dream scenes with Riley having sex with others, so it would be like no plot affected but we will see Riley sex scenes.
We are actually working on it for the highest patreons. One of those scenes will be added to episode 3.1.

Dec 14, 2021
people in the steam are now holding a lot of discounts on games and there is a discount on this game too, that again there was no search for a hero while there is an opportunity to buy it at a discount and a long addition that when a new version of the game is released, you just downloaded the game updates and have already started playing while others are waiting for the game

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
We create the bonus scenes for highest patreons, but those will be available for everyone who bought the game.
so if I bought the game when version 3 of the game was released and when the game is released there, these dreams will be available to me in the new version of the game and it will be included in the dlc or will it be added to the game itself?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
so if I bought the game when version 3 of the game was released and when the game is released there, these dreams will be available to me in the new version of the game and it will be included in the dlc or will it be added to the game itself?
He's already answered your question.

"those will be available for everyone who bought the game."

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
If you buy the game, then you will get access to the latest version and every future update of the game.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
My $.02...that minigame bites. I think I'll perform a bit of surgery on the code. :) Also, the game is starting to leave first gear. Sometimes it's been like an AI controlled Porsche...

AI: Sir, shall I switch to second gear?
Me: Yes, please do.

Me: Yes, I said yep.

Me: YES! Do it already....

Well, you get the point.

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes