Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really like the fem mc and the quality is outstanding but... when i read old neighbour isn't in this update and still no naughty content with that old freaky teacher (instead of this sleezy director...) i'll have to sit this update out it seems (unfortunately...)

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
Too bad, I could be wrong, that Riley doesn't want to leave her husband, I thought one of the boys or Waytt stole her from little Mike, now I don't know if it happens, I don't read it in the tag, but it wouldn't be bad, why get her fucked left and right with everyone, it's nice, but then it becomes repetitive, the principal fucks her, the rich guys too, the young Streamer sure, even maybe mister x, I made him open the doors to everyone, therefore, it would be nice if the useless husband be left in the shit.

Apr 4, 2018
Hi all. Is there a tutorial about how to manage a zip file that claims to fit with PC/Mac and... at the end doesn't work with Mac?
Congrats to the author btw, premium game so far (y) (that means I had no issue with previous releases)

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Oh this is a good shit. Weird I haven't discovered it earlier. And sad I already discovered it instead after Completed tag.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Haven't played this in awhile so, was wondering if the new mini-game was optional or if it was needed to progress the story line?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes