DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I have a large monitor and play mostly with a mouse. With little arrows and WADSs bouncing all over the screen, the stripper game is just way too hard. I understand that many players have the skills and the dexterity to play the stripper game, but many more do not. Turning a mouse game into a keyboard battle game seems a bit silly to me.

View attachment 3774285
yeah I think it should just be the 4 arrows if there gonna flash by that fast, and I forgot my w key is broke on my keyboard so most I could get was a sucky 5
Madison sex scene was best part of the update for me :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tease Me

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Finished! :) Nice game. Can't wait for more. (y) I will keep free-roaming now to find all the stuff and pole dance. :HideThePain:

Only issue I have is when I restarted the game, none of my settings were saved. Skip, music volume, replay scenes, and collectibles specifically.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If the issue is to show that I am a supporter, I already demonstrated that in my comments on this forum's pages a few hours before the game's release on Steam. You can go and see it there.

So, why am I expressing my opinions on f95? Because f95 is one of the largest adult game forums in the world. Even the game's developer spends most of their time here. I don't think you realize where you are.

The demands of free supporters, as well as paid subscribers, have played a role in bringing this game to this point. I was once a free subscriber too. Everyone hanging out on this forum has the potential to support the developer one day. You can't disregard these people's comments so cheaply.

If I made this comment under a post on Patreon, only paid subscribers would see my opinion, and I would be ignoring free supporters just like you did.
Did you even read my post? All I'm saying is that it would make more sense to address your issues to the developer on the platform that makes them their money if you're able to do so as it's much more likely to be heard. I never disregarded any comment from people here. Go ahead and show me where exactly I did that.

I'm well aware as to where I am. Most devs start their journey on here and most of their income is thanks to the free PR F95 provides, but that's completely missing the point I was making.

It's not about just expressing your opinion, which is totally fine. It's about being heard, hence why I said it would make more sense to address it directly at the source. Not saying you can't express your opinion here or anywhere you wish, just that to me it feels like you're wasting your potential influence as a financial supporter.

The last part in your post is just weird. Are you saying you're addressing your opinion while quoting the developer just so other people can see it? Isn't the whole point of that to get the developer's attention? Why would you care if others see what you don't like? The goal should be to reach the developer, not a bunch of other people to do what...start a riot? lol

If the issue is to show that I am a supporter, I already demonstrated that in my comments on this forum's pages a few hours before the game's release on Steam. You can go and see it there.
In your previous post you said you're a "paid subscriber to the game". Now after checking your posts it's clear you bought the game on Steam. If you bought the game on Steam, you pay once and that's it. That's not a subscription. So why would you even bring up Patreon then? My whole post was made in the assumption that you're a subscriber as that's how you worded it. If you're not, clearly F95 is the only way for you to express your opinion or reach the developer apart from a review on Steam. If that's the case, this discussion is pretty much pointless.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
can someone tell me why it doesn't start on Mac? I've unzipped the file rar but the game won't start
It must be because the system refuses to launch an app whose origin is unknown (unknown to Apple :)) Right-click on the app and choose "cancel", do it a second time and choose "open", it should launch.

[Edit] I've modified my post, what I first wrote was inaccurate.

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I agree Minigames should always be optional but you Guys do realize it actually is optional just like the Waitress and to top it off the Dance Minigame doesn't have any impact on the Story whatsoever and is just another way of earning Cash.
If you are nearly broken ingame making additional money with the pole is an advantage. Just think about the cost for the clothes she has to buy for the party with the school secretary. High enough and at the same day wyatt comes and you are dead....

Azarakko

Mar 10, 2024
It must be because the system refuses to launch an app whose origin is unknown (unknown to Apple :)) Right-click on the app and choose "cancel", do it a second time and choose "open", it should launch.

[Edit] I've modified my post, what I first wrote was inaccurate.
for all the other games usually asks to give the consent before starting the game, but this time is different, anyway I will try this way, thank you.

P.S ( sorry eventually for my English but It's not my first language )

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
I haven't played the game for a while and after downloading it I have the following problem: after extracting and running the following screen appears, I deleted my old saves on the old Windows but still, could someone help me? Captura de pantalla (45).png

• Haha
Reactions: makcim334

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Out of curiosity, does the steam version have the bonus content or is that only for patreon? [the one with the code to be specific]

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes