Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I won't spoil future content and there are already more paths than just the cuckold one. I don't know why people are fixed on only cuckold route, like it was the only choice in the update.
No offense intended, but I'm trying to recall other choices in the update of anywhere near the suggested significance of the cuckold/cheating choice. There was whether you are jealous of your husband, or jealous and horny and whether you did a blind favour for the dean's assistant (but the implications of that are unknown, but likely some sort of live sex show). There were participation/threshold choices, about how much to lean into the content (pole-dance, or really pole-dance; tease, participate in erotic role-play, truth or dare, etc.), but those don't seem to be of the magnitude of the cuck/cheat split. What choices, in the update, are people sleeping on?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StepsOfDebauchery-EP3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: princegadgad

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
have you ever thought that Riley has a breast reduction and so in general your game is very pleasant and good
While I don't like AVN with women with absurdly large breast that defy gravity, I must say that Riley's model is well done and quite realistic.

Personally, I think breast reduction / implants could be introduced as a plot device (i.e. for lap dance smaller breasts would be desirable), but since this is a free roam game, it would be time consuming to render all scenes twice or more according to the different body shapes available at a certain point of the story!

Reactions: Udayana

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
The game is well done, Riley is gradually losing her inhibitions, she is young, beautiful and sexy, what should she do, rot with an old idiot like Mike, she has the chance to have fun, and maybe find a new husband to replace the old one , which would be excellent for the endgame, so let Ripley have fun and let us have fun.

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
I wanted to keep my post until this release reached more people and now that it is leaked I think I'll drop my few cents :BootyTime:

3.0 exceeded my expectations in every way possible.

The graphics and the scenery is just as good as always - no need to mention how good the renders and art is done every time.

The story is running with a good pace and it is told in a very fluent and non-intrusive way as usual (on the contrary of what some people with multiple accounts in this thread tried and failed to imply).
Both main story and the side events (even the DnD for which I had major reservations until i played it when the update first came out) are nicely done with abundance of hot scenes.
People should really go wank it off few times before starting every new episode of this game so they release the surplus little white man they accumulate the weeks in between the releases so they can see more clearly that each of the updates are really good without getting hit in the head by their own testosterone levels :BootyTime:.

I'm shocked that no one mentioned the new features like the space bar meter or the pole dance button hitting - those are really well done - much better done than some other games here that also have similar features. (I agree that the pole dance one is a bit tricky but not hard at all and it is now fixed).

The boat scene was absolute banger by the way - I really liked it because it expanded the story possibilities in future a lot...I mean A LOT. (I'm really excited for what the future updates will bring us)

Riley getting more comfortable around random "oversized" dicks :BootyTime: and other girls in hot lesbian or straight action is really getting more and more obvious with this release and it's very exciting to go through.

The iSpy app,the collectables and various other "easter egg" type of features were also very well done this release too.

EDIT: I'm also intrigued by the idea that Mike may get a piece of action elsewhere too now after the boat scene with the stripper :Kappa:

In conclusion the 3.0 gave me really that well done,exciting and complete update experience.

P.S. Guys stop crying about Riley not getting F'd by every man in the game already...If you want such action go play ANNA or other similar games that have Female main character and is already at the point you all want - F-ing all dicks around the clock for no reason at all.

The story of this game is running perfectly and with many hot enough scenes - the game is in perfect place right now between the games like ANNA (and other games like it) and say J.O.H.N. for example.

This is my humble opinion about 3.0.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
P.S. Guys stop crying about Riley not getting F'd by every man in the game already...If you want such action go play ANNA or other similar games that have Female main character and is already at the point you all want - F-ing all dicks around the clock for no reason at all.
stop spreading nonsense, one person said that, not all. Some people are disappointed because there is no straight scene with her in this update, and im not talking about "proper" fuck scene, you can make bj/hj, there is plenty of options. Take Dean scene for example, she could be more involved here, maybe double bj? or something else. Even in this "imaginary" dnd scene you can create something good

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
stop spreading nonsense, one person said that, not all. Some people are disappointed because there is no straight scene with her in this update, and im not talking about "proper" fuck scene, you can make bj/hj, there is plenty of options. Take Dean scene for example, she could be more involved here, maybe double bj? or something else. Even in this "imaginary" dnd scene you can creat some great scenario
I don't spread anything - this is my opinion and you have the right to disagree also to learn English because you didn't even read what I wrote and you're literally echo-ing what I said lol

P.S. Don't bother replaying - you're ignored already. (I'm not the dev to give too many fk's about people with 2-3-4-5 accounts saying negative non-sense in this thread)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, that minigame is just a tad too hard. I ended up just doing the directional arrows and anytime the letter a popped up, no way could I keep up with both the arrows and WASD. Also, don't actually get to see her moves. Hope fooxied makes it a bit easier in the next release and also let her actually strip.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I don't spread anything - this is my opinion and you have the right to disagree also to learn English because you didn't even read what I wrote and you're literally echo-ing what I said lol

P.S. Don't bother replaying - you're ignored already. (I'm not the dev to give too many fk's about people with 2-3-4-5 accounts saying negative non-sense in this thread)
Coming from a person who can't differ replaying from replying :FacePalm:
lol,...you sound like that 88stanford88 guy when he gets annoyed. :ROFLMAO:
In addition you both have in common to write erroneously replaying instead of the correct word replying in your posts.
ozli.png

Last edited:
Reactions: filochard

Ekkolaizer

Jun 18, 2022
As a financial supporter I don't quite see how voicing an opinion like this on a pirate forum is the play. Why not address your issues on Patreon or Discord? Everyone could come here saying they are the highest-tier supporter and ask for things. This is not the place for a financial supporter to ask for sex scenes with the MC imo, especially since everyone and their grandma is asking (in some cases even demanding) for this kinda stuff without paying a cent. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're lying or anything, but if you pay for the game why not go the official route so foox knows it's criticism coming from someone who is actually paying for his project?

I mean, you are fairly considerate with what you're saying unlike some other folks here, but how can Foox possibly know that you really are a financial supporter in the first place? Because if anything, those are the people he might wanna listen to. If you were a pirate I could totally see why you'd post it here, but as a financial supporter? Maybe that's just me, but if I have issues with the games I support I address them directly at the source, not on a 3rd party website. If I'm a pirate for that project on the other hand, yes, then I'll say my shit here. :LOL:

Truth be told, lots of comments I've seen here today are complete and utter brainrot. This game's been in development for what, 9 months, and people act like Foox is blueballing them. The pace is perfectly fine unless people want a fuckfest VN. I'd be the first to come here and criticize it if this was still the case in a year or two from now (people who know me from other threads know that lol), but as it stands, everything is going decently paced, update frequency is perfectly fine, and the biggest plus is a really nice developer who is communicating not only with his supporters but also with pirates. That's worth alot.
If the issue is to show that I am a supporter, I already demonstrated that in my comments on this forum's pages a few hours before the game's release on Steam. You can go and see it there.

So, why am I expressing my opinions on f95? Because f95 is one of the largest adult game forums in the world. Even the game's developer spends most of their time here. I don't think you realize where you are.

The demands of free supporters, as well as paid subscribers, have played a role in bringing this game to this point. I was once a free subscriber too. Everyone hanging out on this forum has the potential to support the developer one day. You can't disregard these people's comments so cheaply.

If I made this comment under a post on Patreon, only paid subscribers would see my opinion, and I would be ignoring free supporters just like you did.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes