SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The 3.0 version here is somehow deleting/reinitializing the persistent file. Wouldn't be so bad if it did not impact the achievements I had in game. Wonder what's causing that.
Yes, the one in the OP is wiping everyone's saves and messing up their gallery, and fucking with the audio settings....

I posted the untouched/official versions here.

If folks are having issues with the game, here is the "unaltered version of the game".

Since people's saves are getting wiped with the one that is posted, these are the non-messed with builds.

Win/Linux

Mac

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
If you buy the game, then you will get access to the latest version and every future update of the game.
so if i understood you correctly you pay 12€ for this game at steam and all future updates on my steam are free (not paying ep4, 5... until end)
i anyway planned to buy game at steam when it is completed

Slovetalot

Jun 22, 2024
Please help, does anyone know why I get no more objectives after "studying hard" "Mike's lucky day" ?

Doesn't matter how many days passed, no new objectives. I remember the last version had more scenes than this.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Yes, the one in the OP is wiping everyone's saves and messing up their gallery, and fucking with the audio settings....

I posted the untouched/official versions here.
Thanks for posting that version. By the time I checked the Mega was gone and the Drive version hit download limit.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i'm still having"Mike's lucky day" unsolved although i'm pretty sure i finished it (unless task has sequel. package no2 is mentioned)?
Screenshot 2024-06-28 025518.png

and after playing whole update "cashin a favor" is still open. how to play it?
Screenshot 2024-06-28 023813.png

Reactions: PushMyButton

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I sincerely respect your work, but I disagree with you. Before I voice my criticism, I would like to mention that I am a paid subscriber to the game. The game has reached update 3.0 and we, as players, still haven't seen a sex scene other than Riley's scenes with her husband. Actually, the update is not short, but every time an update comes, players approach it with the thought that "we'll probably get what we want in this version", so every time we linger, we lose the story and our actions become just mouse clicks. The number of people who want the main character Riley scene is considerable, and many of them are people who support you financially. I'm not saying what you're doing is completely wrong, of course there should be integrity in the story and some events should develop over time, but you should also consider the wishes of your players. In short, we are faced with a game that rejects the wishes of so many people and still sticks to its head...
maybe it was too slow. personally was hoping for her having sex from ep1. however dev is building her debauchery step by step - innocent girl from country coming with her 1st love (now hubby) to big city... it is logical slow route (even if you picked most corrupted route as i did) she is actually accepting debauchery pretty easy doing naughty stuff with dean, hj at glory hole, hj for wyatt, lesbian content.... pretty good for her background (since updates are approx each 3 months that also giving us impression that we are waiting sex for too long)
but after yacht party she had option lie or say truth to mike. 1st one surely leading to cheating and other to cuckolding, swinging... anyway i guess at ep4 someone will do riley finally
and if you really want to see how constant non sexual updates for years (accompanied with massive milking) looks like check awam or jessica o'neal

Reactions: lemaro
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes