Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I saw the promo of this game some time ago on this forum and I checked the website. Really impressive.

It is clear that the developer has spent a lot of time on the project and intends to take the game seriously, which is pleasing given the number of games that do not make it past the third update nowadays.

My opinion of the game, very briefly, is that it is very well made. The renders are of high quality, there are well done animations and smooth transitions between scenes. The characters are quite realistic and without absurd proportions, the dialogue is well constructed, and the story seems to want to maintain a certain logic, without rushing things.

There are many locations and characters that offer a wide choice of different situations and relationships, paving the way for interesting stories and enticing to play.

For a first release it was very good and I think I will subscribe for a few months, just to see how the next updates will develop, because there is a lot of potential.

Finally, the tags are my cup of tea: female protagonist, corruption, cheating, ... all that's missing is a bit of good old-fashioned exhibitionism (fingers crossed for the beach XD).

Overall, it's a game that could easily make it into my top 10 if the various updates are released more or less regularly.

Good job!
It is a pleasure to read such feedback, I hope you won't be disappointed with our next updates!

Reactions: FMag

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Good game and very good visuals so far. The only sad things is, that everything feels forced. There are no real choices. Its feels more like a kn. The FMC will most likely become a c*mbucket. A pity, because she s such a likeable character.
We plan to add much more player choices and paths in later updates, but more like to give the player a choice between one evil and another than to keep Riley an innocent girl.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I really like the MC here and like someone mentioned i think more actual choices would be even better to shape her path more differently, like she could be more dominant in one of them for example and such.

Renders and other visual stuff are also donereally good, i wish all the luck with the development.

Jan 13, 2021
We plan to add much more player choices and paths in later updates, but more like to give the player a choice between one evil and another than to keep Riley an innocent girl.
Ahh...okay. That clears it up. Thank you, Mate. :) So, can you confirm that in the near future it is possible to "choose not" to "do" some "things", to keep the FMC "pure"?? Don t get me wrong...i like the "evil" path and i m gonna play it anyway... BUT...i like it to have the FREE CHOICE to do the "evil" things, or the "good" things... :) I hope you can catch my drift :)

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Ahh...okay. That clears it up. Thank you, Mate. :) So, can you confirm that in the near future it is possible to "choose not" to "do" some "things", to keep the FMC "pure"?? Don t get me wrong...i like the "evil" path and i m gonna play it anyway... BUT...i like it to have the FREE CHOICE to do the "evil" things, or the "good" things... :) I hope you can catch my drift :)
I understand you perfectly, and in truth we would like to make a game that makes this possible, but this would greatly expand the game instead of lengthening it, which would make people who only want to go down the "wrong" path (which will also have other choices) have to wait much longer for updates. We'd rather avoid that and keep regular updates for everyone, but who knows, maybe if we hire a few more people for rendering it will also be possible to keep Riley celibate :)

Jan 13, 2021
Okay. I can fully
I understand you perfectly, and in truth we would like to make a game that makes this possible, but this would greatly expand the game instead of lengthening it, which would make people who only want to go down the "wrong" path (which will also have other choices) have to wait much longer for updates. We'd rather avoid that and keep regular updates for everyone, but who knows, maybe if we hire a few more people for rendering it will also be possible to keep Riley celibate :)
Thank you for your kind reply. I can completely understand your situation and in your place I would probably act the same way. :) I'll look around for other VNs. I wish you good luck and success with your game. :)

haroon132

Dec 21, 2022
well the trailer definitely looks good I will definitely give it a try and looking forward for future updates.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Very Promising start. Will wait for the next update to support it financially so i can see how it is going and where it is going^^

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
First game in a loooooong time which I am interested in again (although I have to admit I skip most of the dialogue because after spending two years on this site it feels like I've read it all.)

If you added watersports/urination to the tags that would be a dream but game looks very intriguing anyway.

Reactions: darlic and Priappus

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
Congrats on the first release and i wish you no bugs from the start and next updates till the end :love:
Fooxied your game look amazing (renders, story and wonderful FMC) great work (y) . i love it

4.30 star(s) 90 Votes