Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Steps of Debauchery Ep3.1

Download
Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello Cebs,
You are totally amazing!! Thanks a million for your help in this

• Red Heart
Reactions: cebs

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Hello Cebs,
You are totally amazing!! Thanks a million for your help in this
Sorry for taking so long, but my mother in law passed away 2 weeks ago and we are still processing everything and I'm not very active here...

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
i am wondering if the the choice of encouraging mike do drink or slow down drinking at the stag party has any lasting effects other than different renders? was following the guide on steam to try to get all achievements.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Ok, finally downloaded this one and played until 3am. Ouch.
She hasn't had intercourse yet except for husband, right? Trying to see if I missed anything...

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Ok, finally downloaded this one and played until 3am. Ouch.
She hasn't had intercourse yet except for husband, right? Trying to see if I missed anything...
Correct no intercourse, though you forgot the dude at the event with Madison, so five people she has jerked or blowen (possibly, depending on your choices). I can't remember everything at this point, but so far I think she has done, HJ, BJ, gotten fingered, groped, sex with husband, and kissed another girl (don't think any men).
Of course this is all based on your choices, all or none of this could have happened. Well except for a few things where you had no choice to push the story along. No forced BJs or HJs, only forced girl on girl contact and groping to push the story.

Which is do not mind, one of the things I like about the story. You're not forced into heavy sexual contact (BJ and such), you have a choice, hope it remains so.

i am wondering if the the choice of encouraging mike do drink or slow down drinking at the stag party has any lasting effects other than different renders? was following the guide on steam to try to get all achievements.
No, I don't think so, I think it might change some of the dialogue. I have played though multiple times and even cracked the renders open and everything is easily seen in game based off your choices.

Mike, to put this bluntly, a nobody in the story currently. You could remove him and have her single and nothing would change that much. The bar would just be owned by someone else, the only major change would be the Wyatt story like as he would have no reason to be there. You could then bring Wyatt back through some loans or something she barrowed for school or her place to live and nothing would change.
Mike is there to create tension, do you stay faithful or do you slide into your desires.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think it is cuming this nex release ! Depending on path... she has had 3 BJ.... in 3 different people not counting Mike. THe Principal 2 times I think

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Sorry for taking so long, but my mother in law passed away 2 weeks ago and we are still processing everything and I'm not very active here...
That’s okay Cebs, no need to apologize. I am very sorry for your loss, Thanks again for your help

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes