sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
How far she goes in the bathroom depends on choices the reader makes for her.
Riley has a hidden corruption meter.
And depending on your previous choices, subsequent choices, scenes, etc. may be different or unavailable.
So, if one is playing Riley to be a "good girl", the glory hole scene won't "progress".
And it's a random trigger, just have to keep spamming Riley to the (school) bathroom everyday...lol
lol The downside to sandboxes. Though this is still one of the very few sandboxes I can weather.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Donator to the forum get to have 3 signatures. If I'm not mistaken.
You may be correct. But, the donation benefits only show "name in yellow" as a benefit, doesn't mention 3 sig pics, seems like that'd be a bigger incentive for many...lol
Shortly after I joined, I looked up how to have the 3 sig pics, and there was a response/comment about the 3 sig pics being a bug, and those that have it were "grandfathered" in/allowed to keep them. Since, and everyone else, are limited to 2...:rolleyes::(

Last edited:
Reactions: Tulrek

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
You may be correct. But, the donation benefits only show "name in yellow" as a benefit, doesn't mention 3 sig pics, seems like that'd be a bigger incentive for many...lol
Shortly after I joined, I looked up how to have the 3 sig pics, and there was a response/comment about the 3 sig pics being a bug, and those that have it were "grandfathered" in/allowed to keep them. Since, and everyone else, are limited to 2...:rolleyes::(
Yeah, that sucks.

4.30 star(s) 103 Votes