Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
so I downloaded the Compressed version but it won't enter my game and I don't know why
You need to explain a bit better. Are you getting an error? Did you copy the new files over what you had before? Give more details. I tested both compressed and not compressed; they both work perfect on my end.

Glupjjj183

Jun 21, 2024
You need to explain a bit better. Are you getting an error? Did you copy the new files over what you had before? Give more details. I tested both compressed and not compressed; they both work perfect on my end.
so I downloaded the Compressed version and when I try to enter the game, nothing happens, that's the problem I have

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone explain how the famous 3-letter fetish is not included in the list of those in the game? Does she not do that to her husband? I haven't played the game but she seems like the typical slut-wife and that almost guarantees that tag.

EDIT: Nm, it's in the future tag section but just from some of the screenshots and posts in thread it seems that tag is lve and active currently. Needs to be move up to active then?

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
so I downloaded the Compressed version and when I try to enter the game, nothing happens, that's the problem I have
perhaps your game is already trying to load and you cant see it. Is there something on your task manager about the game? can try ending the task of the game if it is there, restart PC, or redownload the game. other than that, I don't really know what to tell you. Like I said on my end, both versions work perfectly.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Anyone explain how the famous 3-letter fetish is not included in the list of those in the game? Does she not do that to her husband? I haven't played the game but she seems like the typical slut-wife and that almost guarantees that tag.

EDIT: Nm, it's in the future tag section but just from some of the screenshots and posts in thread it seems that tag is lve and active currently. Needs to be move up to active then?
depending on what choices you make (as fmc), the husband shows some real cuck tendencies pretty early.

Reactions: Ozygator

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
the only choice for her is to get serious with the youngster that is the story i want to see at some point and also i wanna see her getting

fucked, might as well corrupt that secretary and bring her for a threesome with that youngster.

1728343480074.jpeg

they look perfect together.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Game is really lacking any hardcore stuff. Too much teasing and not enough hard action. Not a bad game but weak with action
it is meant to be slow burn, but i am getting antsy for some vaginal action myself :p (other than with the husband)

isumadu600

Mar 5, 2023
Cant open in my android via joiplay & renpy plugins. & there is no any renpy plugins 8.3.2. What should i do?

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
StepsOfDebauchery-EP3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
yeah, I must fail hard at this whole technology thing. I'm not getting anything to trigger using my save from the last update. However, based on what everyone is saying, not missing much?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I cannot help myself, i just want more every time i get to that message that i played everything there is in the update. Even downloaded the mod to see all the things i did not unlock. Congrats.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes