Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Fooxied Just curious, is there a way to get the bonus content with the Itch version?
Only via Patreon unfortunately, as we can't program it differently. DMed you the code, think about supporting on Patreon in the future <3

Reactions: MagLev

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I am waiting for few king members review whether they liked the update or not...afterall they invested the most in the game.

FishyBaiT2

Mar 20, 2024
I've been a 5 dollar patreon for months now, have to wait till next monday for release, should've just bought the game haha. at least I supported the project I guess:)

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Apologies for tagging you Fooxied , I am stuck on the new dancing mini game after finishing it, there is no option to "continue" nor can I continue pressing any keys, is this a bug or am I missing something?

Appreciate you.

Reactions: Kitiuuu
Dec 14, 2021
I got so annoyed with the begging for links in this thread that I went and bought the game on Steam. At least I get to play the game right away, and hopefully, I supported the developer a bit at the same time. This has to be one of my favorite games at the moment. Luckily, I have money so I can support my favorite game developer
handsome bro that does not sit does not wait better go who can buy the game and get high

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You are stuck where? Send me some screenshot, please.
Tried to put it inside spoiler tags but the text just would not appear.

I was stuck after finishing the pole dancing minigame, the "continue" text was not appearing for me, I was playing on fullscreen. I simple changed the game's window size and the text appeared. Not sure if this was just a me problem or a problem with fullscreen resolution on this part of the game.

Anyway, it's not a problem for me anymore.

Apologies.

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes