kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
That's not MC ... Don't give spoilers..I am waiting for public launch.

wondering for how long you planning to wait. There won’t be any public release. Someone might leak it but it won’t be released to the public officially.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
This is a story that I came up with and that I've been creating with my own rhythm since the beginning, some people may not like my pace, but I work on the game 12-16 hours every day and it's a slow burn that I want to keep. I won't create a scene with Riley getting fucked, just because someone want it right now, because then the plot would lose any sense in the other threads.

Erik Shaw

Nov 20, 2021
This is a story that I came up with and that I've been creating with my own rhythm since the beginning, some people may not like my pace, but I work on the game 12-16 hours every day and it's a slow burn that I want to keep. I won't create a scene with Riley getting fucked, just because someone want it right now, because then the plot would lose any sense in the other threads.
Bro please don't mind, but you have started to sound the developer named L&P.

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Hello Fooxied, I want to thank you for creating this game and being in this forum and openly exchanging thoughts with rest of the members.

The game is going well so far. I enjoy it and respect the way you execute it. However, I disagree with you about losing the plot if Riley gets intimate with different characters. I think for most of us story matters. There are multiple successful examples to that, such as Treasure of Nadia, Timestamps and Midnight Paradise. If ı think about it, I think I can find more examples as well.

Please think about this. Keep the good work. Thanks.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Hello Fooxied, I want to thank you for creating this game and being in this forum and openly exchanging thoughts with rest of the members.

The game is going well so far. I enjoy it and respect the way you execute it. However, I disagree with you about losing the plot if Riley gets intimate with different characters. I think for most of us story matters. There are multiple successful examples to that, such as Treasure of Nadia, Timestamps and Midnight Paradise. If ı think about it, I think I can find more examples as well.

All of those games have male main character. That's huge difference, sir.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
then don't give a proper "fuck" scene, you can create something else to satisfy straight content fans, there is plenty of options.
i'm not surprised people who bought this game and played this update complaining in this thread

Kieron1998

Mar 10, 2023

I guess the major selling point of a female protagonist game is the slow corruption aspect and the depths that it could reach before she submits herself. In fact id say that the corruption aspect and teasing will be more fruitful, engaging and exciting then straight up sex scenes. This is best shown in games which have a female protagonist not being a slut from the get go as her thoughts will still be pure as teasing wouldn't be considered as crossing the line in her pov and she could tease multiple men and gradually corrupt herself. The sex will definitely come in at the later stages of the game which will be exciting after all the teasing and corruption but I would say that having sex with multiple men from the starting itself or in the middle of the game cycle would decrease the excitement factor because one this is a female protagonist game and corruption should be the main theme of these games and also we will get excited seeing her fuck 1,2 or maybe 3 guys but it's not exciting seeing her as a slut and fucking like 10 men a day or something (in my opinion). Just my two cents.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I guess the major selling point of a female protagonist game is the slow corruption aspect and the depths that it could reach before she submits herself. In fact id say that the corruption aspect and teasing will be more fruitful, engaging and exciting then straight up sex scenes. This is best shown in games which have a female protagonist not being a slut from the get go as her thoughts will still be pure as teasing wouldn't be considered as crossing the line in her pov and she could tease multiple men and gradually corrupt herself. The sex will definitely come in at the later stages of the game which will be exciting after all the teasing and corruption but I would say that having sex with multiple men from the starting itself or in the middle of the game cycle would decrease the excitement factor because one this is a female protagonist game and corruption should be the main theme of these games and also we will get excited seeing her fuck 1,2 or maybe 3 guys but it's not exciting seeing her as a slut and fucking like 10 men a day or something (in my opinion). Just my two cents.
Most people don't understand slow corruption at all and the fact that as a Dev I can NOT create all of the scenes in each update- one contain those plots, second one will contain different parts. But I get used to complaints. You canplease everyone.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
It's disappointing to see that majority of female protagonist / cheating games with good stories are going through snail pace corruption process :( beside 2/3 where there's no story at all. We need more developers to create Female MC corruption stories with normal pace. I hope few good developers among the gamers can take an initiative.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
It's disappointing to see that majority of female protagonist / cheating games with good stories are going through snail pace corruption process :( beside 2/3 where there's no story at all. We need more developers to create Female MC corruption stories with normal pace. I hope few good developers among the gamers can take an initiative.
There are actually a lot of FMC where you can get main character fucked from the very beginning. Just move to those games, if you prefer that aspect.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There are actually a lot of FMC where you can get main character fucked from the very beginning. Just move to those games, if you prefer that aspect.
I did tried..but those has no good stories tbh. The ones with decent story are slow corruption.. still searching for good story with normal pace. Obviously, there are slow corruption fans too those might like these game. But have to search for it. Not saying sex from day 1 but you know kinda not extending tease for long period of time, that's what I meant.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I did tried..but those has no good stories tbh. The ones with decent story are slow corruption.. still searching for good story with normal pace. Obviously, there are slow corruption fans too those might like these game. But have to search for it. Not saying sex from day 1 but you know kinda not extending tease for long period of time, that's what I meant.
The slow corruption makes the FMC game interesting. I understand that people complain, because there are a lot of TOO SLOW CORRUPTION games, but we have released the game like 9 months ago? If you want to skip to the part you (people) are interested in, then just give it a time, instead complain each single time.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The slow corruption makes the FMC game interesting. I understand that people complain, because there are a lot of TOO SLOW CORRUPTION games, but we have released the game like 9 months ago? If you want to skip the part you (people) are interested in, then just give it a time, instead complain each single time.
I can understand that you just began. And I hope it will find it's pace. Not complaining. the thing is in this genre, AWAM came first and most of your gaming audience has already played that game. And it's been teasing since 7 years...
3 years back more FMC started getting launched that has good stories...so your game and few other games raised the hope for those audience to have some scene in it. It's not just your game, trust me. Hopefully your game might add action before Awam..but you will get someone who will be disappointed until that time. Because your game and few other games gave high hope to those audience (FMC lover audience) who got disappointed from no scene from AWAM kind of game for 7 years. And believe me, all of us has heard all the reasons for not having the scene.

It's just one major reason is that your game has high hope that's all. Rest you can decide the pace as you want offcourse.

Reactions: GogolBordello

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I can understand that you just began. And I hope it will find it's pace. Not complaining. the thing is in this genre, AWAM came first and most of your gaming audience has already played that game. And it's been teasing since 7 years...
3 years back more FMC started getting launched that has good stories...so your game and few other games raised the hope for those audience to have some scene in it. It's not just your game, trust me. Hopefully your game might add action before Awam..but you will get someone who will be disappointed until that time. Because your game and few other games gave high hope to those audience (FMC lover audience) who got disappointed from no scene from AWAM kind of game for 7 years. And believe me, all of us has heard all the reasons for not having the scene.

It's just one major reason is that your game has high hope that's all. Rest you can decide the pace as you want offcourse.
So yeah, that's unfair to get complained about SoD just because AWAM don't have sex content in 7 years.

We want to make the full release in two years and we plan to have spicy content already in this year.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
So yeah, that's unfair to get complained about SoD just because AWAM don't have sex content in 7 years.

We want to make the full release in two years and we plan to have spicy content already in this year.
Relax..you can announce like until 1 year there won't be any sex scene.... audience will wait and enjoy the story lol...just telling you frankly..but they will not wait after an year lol..after an year those complaint will become legit .

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes