SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If folks are having issues with the game, here is the "unaltered version of the game".

Since people's saves are getting wiped with the one that is posted, these are the non-messed with builds.

Win/Linux

Mac

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I sincerely respect your work, but I disagree with you. Before I voice my criticism, I would like to mention that I am a paid subscriber to the game. The game has reached update 3.0 and we, as players, still haven't seen a sex scene other than Riley's scenes with her husband. Actually, the update is not short, but every time an update comes, players approach it with the thought that "we'll probably get what we want in this version", so every time we linger, we lose the story and our actions become just mouse clicks. The number of people who want the main character Riley scene is considerable, and many of them are people who support you financially. I'm not saying what you're doing is completely wrong, of course there should be integrity in the story and some events should develop over time, but you should also consider the wishes of your players. In short, we are faced with a game that rejects the wishes of so many people and still sticks to its head...
I think you're expecting something the game won't give you immediately: fucking other people other than her husband. FMC is giving steps in this way, but slowly. Not as slow as other games, not so fast as for example AnnaExcAffect. Both games have the same story line: FMC starts to strip at a bar. In the other game, FMC goes full slut immediately, here is progressively. And I think it will be the same for every path. That's also why game's title.
I get what you're saying, and it speaks positively of the dev, who managed to create an attractive female model (whom many players want to see getting fucked right now), as well as an story. Although, I agree with him regarding the need for the sex scenes to have a consistency in relation to the story

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I sincerely respect your work, but I disagree with you. Before I voice my criticism, I would like to mention that I am a paid subscriber to the game. The game has reached update 3.0 and we, as players, still haven't seen a sex scene other than Riley's scenes with her husband. Actually, the update is not short, but every time an update comes, players approach it with the thought that "we'll probably get what we want in this version", so every time we linger, we lose the story and our actions become just mouse clicks. The number of people who want the main character Riley scene is considerable, and many of them are people who support you financially. I'm not saying what you're doing is completely wrong, of course there should be integrity in the story and some events should develop over time, but you should also consider the wishes of your players. In short, we are faced with a game that rejects the wishes of so many people and still sticks to its head...
The problem is that a good corruption story needs to take its time and in game that isn't even that much time, it only feels like it is a lot of time because the game is mid-development. If you would just end up playing the finished game some day, it will likely feel a lot more organic and right this way than it feels now when you simply have to wait between updates. I can only hope that Fooxied can compartmentalize the criticism well enough to not give up on the game.

Reactions: oldshoe

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
As a financial supporter I don't quite see how voicing an opinion like this on a pirate forum is the play. Why not address your issues on Patreon or Discord? Everyone could come here saying they are the highest-tier supporter and ask for things. This is not the place for a financial supporter to ask for sex scenes with the MC imo, especially since everyone and their grandma is asking (in some cases even demanding) for this kinda stuff without paying a cent. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're lying or anything, but if you pay for the game why not go the official route so foox knows it's criticism coming from someone who is actually paying for his project?

I mean, you are fairly considerate with what you're saying unlike some other folks here, but how can Foox possibly know that you really are a financial supporter in the first place? Because if anything, those are the people he might wanna listen to. If you were a pirate I could totally see why you'd post it here, but as a financial supporter? Maybe that's just me, but if I have issues with the games I support I address them directly at the source, not on a 3rd party website. If I'm a pirate for that project on the other hand, yes, then I'll say my shit here. :LOL:

Truth be told, lots of comments I've seen here today are complete and utter brainrot. This game's been in development for what, 9 months, and people act like Foox is blueballing them. The pace is perfectly fine unless people want a fuckfest VN. I'd be the first to come here and criticize it if this was still the case in a year or two from now (people who know me from other threads know that lol), but as it stands, everything is going decently paced, update frequency is perfectly fine, and the biggest plus is a really nice developer who is communicating not only with his supporters but also with pirates. That's worth alot.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2021
I'm kinda stuck. My latest scene is the last one from page 2. I waited 3 weeks. Every day I try to speak to everyone I can but nothing progresses. There's no active quest

• Sad
Reactions: EthanHunt95

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I did tried..but those has no good stories tbh. The ones with decent story are slow corruption.. still searching for good story with normal pace. Obviously, there are slow corruption fans too those might like these game. But have to search for it. Not saying sex from day 1 but you know kinda not extending tease for long period of time, that's what I meant.
Obviously you didn't play the good ones! There are a lot of very good games with female protagonist been not slowly corrupted but corrupted more faster! The two games at the top 1 are "Anna Exciting Affection" and "Manilla Shaw:Blackmail's Obssesion" but i guess you didn't play them! There are also a lot others - "Downfall: A Story of Corruption"; "Mad Turn"; "Special Request"; "Chronicles of Leridia"; "Elena's Life"; "Fashion Business"; "Freeloading Family"; "Good Girl Gone Bad"; "Innocence or Momey"; "Kate"; "Luna's Fall from Grace"; "Luna Reloaded"; "Officer Chloe:Operation Infiltration"; "The Office"; "The Office Wife"; "Victoria in Big City"; "Lida's Adventure"; "Lisa"; "Laura Lustful Secrets"; "Jessica O'Neil's: Hard News"; "Alice Through The Rabbit Hole".... You just need to search and you will find a lot of good games with female protagonist been not slowly corrupted! And if you didn't play any of these here,then i suggest you to go try them!

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Haven't finished all the new content, but first impressions on the non-Dean path:

Strip mini-game probably needs some tweaking. Instructions are a bit unclear, too fast, not enough money. But the core is fine, just room for improvement, imo. Also not sure if there's a hard opt out entirely, or if it can just be ignored after the first time. Not a big deal for me, but may be for some.

DnD bit was pretty underwhelming. Hits all the negative stereotypes and would be worthy as a horror story with the lack of session zero/consent ahead of time. DM sets up 'fade to black' but immediately next session that's ignored till after the session when it's discussed again. Just moving that around would improve it immensely.

Bar/party path seems to be the tipping point for the story with the husband admitting to cuckold fetish (if you're honest). Not sure what differences to scenes there are with the fun score (or how to max that out), but seemed well done overall. May want more opt outs, but I get if it's needed for the plot. In general, this isn't one of the paths I'm that interested in, all those guys seem creepy and shady, so I hope it isn't a core path.

iSpy was fine. Couldn't recall who the woman that recognised us in the cafe was. Maybe a little dialogue just to remind us of the context (who, where, what, etc.) they know each other. Not much else to say.

Shame the ladies were a little under-represented, but some teases for upcoming content. Barista is a win. Not really liking the lack of knowledge with the NDA party path, may have to go back and change things for my canon run. But curiosity was peaked. Hope we see shop girl again soon.

Overall, positive about the content, still seems like in the building momentum stage, but the corner will likely turn soon.

Reactions: c_oriole
4.30 star(s) 92 Votes